First day

Y/n pov

My mom is dropping me of a daycare that I will be staying while she attended her meeting and I'm really scared because I have never been away form my mommy my Mom stop the car soo that means where here I can feel my heart beat get faster and faster because I'm soo scared my mom and I when to a skeleton who's name was Mr.PJ my mom told the skeleton that before he can show me in front of all the kids he has to let me change my clothes first because I was playing around in the car and sweating to get my mind off of things the skeleton nods and my mom waved goodbye to me and the skeleton told me to change in the women's restroom but I told him I don't want to because I don't like the clothes my mom picked for me but he said I have to change because I will get sick if I don't change my sweaty clothes and I have no choice but to change ( there's a image of the clothes that you hate on top and that's what you look like in the clothes just pretend you look smaller)

PJ' s pov

When I saw the girls restroom was opening walk to see if it was Y/n and I was right and I look at her to what was she's wearing and it looks soo cute on her and I can believe she can even style her hair and I told her she look cute on her clothes she blushed a little and smile and we when to the room where the kids are but she hid behind me soo I guess she's a shy type and she don't want to show the other kids that she's wearing soo I told the kids that We have a new kid and blueberry and dream's face lit up here's the new kid Mr. PJ dream said with a smile on his face and I move away soon they all can see Y/n and I can't believe what I'm seeing all the kids blushed when they saw Y/n and I walked away to watch form the distance and everyone when back to what they where doing and blueberry and dream walked over to Y/n and said hi my name is blueberry and this is my friend dream soon what's your name blueberry said Y/n said her name and blue said that's a cool name Y/n blushed a little and dream said do you want to run with us? and she just nod and she runs with them and when Y/n got tried she said I'm going to sit on the couch now bye guys and blue and dream waved bye.

Y/n pov

I so tried of running I really need to rest in the couch now so I walk over to the couch and sit right next to a skeleton wearing a blue jacket, white t-shirt,basket ball shorts with two white lines on the side and wearing pink slipper's and he said to me what's your name? He said I told him Y/n was my name and what's his name? He told me his name was Sans and I told him that's a cool name and I think he blushed a little.

Sans pov

Wow she's so cute and beautiful and when she told me my name was cool I felt my face heat up a bit I hope she didn't notice.

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this story thanks for reading it you guys can leave a comment if I should continue this bye!!!!!