Lost in Casa Louvré

Francis

Going to work again. Don't get me wrong, I love my job. But lately, hindi ko talaga ma feel yung trabaho ko. Parang may hinahanap akong iba. I don't feel happy.

Considering that I got an offer in Manila to work but hindi ko naman maiwan yung family ko dito. Breadwinner ako sa pamilya kasi yung tatay ko hindi na pwede mag work at yung nanay ko labandera lang at hindi ko sila pwede iwanan dahil nagaaral pa yung dalawa kong kapatid.

Nag stop ako magaral since nag move kami sa Boracay. Nag study ako for one year nang college sa Manila. Pero tumigil kasi kailangan ko mag trabaho. Pero gusto ko bumalik. Kailangan ko bumalik.

So here I am off to work. Casa Louvre. I'm a bartender. I get to meet new people which is the best part of my job and making drinks makes them happy.

"Francis!"

Si Sam. He's a waiter at the restaurant. Actually he's my best friend, we both went to high school together and decided to apply in this hotel when it first opened at nung bumalik ako dito sa Boracay.

"Yo bro. Been busy?" I asked him.

"Nah. Onti lang pumunta for breakfast this morning."

We haven't been busy lately. It's the kind of season when no one goes to Boracay and since other hotels opening up in the main island station, we have been left isolated.

I left Sam because he was working and started to work. I had to get the drinks ready. My bar is by the pool so guests can swim and drink at the same time.

I walked fast because I was going to be late for my morning shift which was at the peak hour of people at the pool, when suddenly I saw something on a table.

A book.

Anna. It says Anna. May naka iwan yata dito.

"Sam! Nakita mo ba yung babae naka upo dito kanina?" I called back and asked.

"Yeah she just left." he said.

I decided to take the book and look for the girl later because I was going to be late for work.

Anna

No no no. This can't happen. I've been all around my hotel room trying to find my notebook. I just had it, I swear. Oh my god! Naiwan ko sa Casa. Dun ko ginawa yung BSL!

It should be there.

I went down the elevator to the restaurant. But when I got there, my table was all cleaned and my notebook was no where to be found. The waiter that served me was also gone. He might of finished his shift.

I went to the receptionist and asked if anyone handed my notebook but they said nothing has been handed in.

Argh, Anna why are you so stupid? You are so careless. Why would you lose the notebook that contains practically your life? Ano gagawin ko?! Ang dami mo namang problema Anna.

"Miss are you okay?"

I looked behind me to see who was talking to me. Oh my gosh, yung waiter kanina.

"No. You served me right? Hinahanap ko yung notebook ko that I think I left behind on my table?" I stuttered.

"Oh Yes! It's with Francis. Nahanap niya. He's the bartender of this hotel. I don't think he's at the pool bar yet because he's getting some stuff to make the drinks at the staff room, but he'll be back."