Chapter 40: I have hope

Emma's POV:

I watch as Y/N falls to the ground, yelling and screaming, her hands pressed over her ears. Barron gets up; morphs back into his usual form and quickly hurries towards the nearest exit. His neck drips blood and he looks like he's seen a ghost. Y/N nearly had him. But, as usual, motherfucking Barron got away.

I rush down to Y/N, going spastic all over that floor while Jake and Horace run after Barron.

"Y/N!" I yell as I reach her. She's curled herself into a ball, hands still pressed firmly over her ears. But she has stopped screaming. So there is an improvement.

"Y/N, can you hear me?" I ask, wrapping my arms around her.

"We need you. Come back to us." I really want to go help Jake and Horace stop Barron, but I can't just leave Y/N here if she's having a mental meltdown. She's my friend, of course I'm going to stay with her.

But the thing is, I don't know what to do to help her.

So I sit there and I talk to her.

"Come on Y/N. You can do it. I have hope..."

____________________________________________________________

Sorry that the chapters are really short. I just figured I could write more if I made them a little smaller. I'll write some longer ones soon, I promise.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

~Tamika