Eleven: Angellenna

You were finally visiting your beloved brother, Bobby Mares, in LA. You haven't seen him in so long, a couple years to be exact. You watch his vlogs often, you loved them so much you even started to vlog. You've been vlogging for a while now and you've gained over 2 million subscribers.

As you got off the plane and looked around for Bobby, who was waiting at the airport to pick you up, you spotted someone else with him. He was tall and really cute from afar. That's when you realized it's Kian Lawley, one of your biggest YouTube crushes. For a second you zoned out because you were fan girling in your head.

"ANGELLENNA" you snapped back to reality.

"BOBBY" you ran and hugged him.

"How's life been?" I asked him. I could feel Kian's gaze on me while we were talking.

"It's fine" Bobby replies and I see Kian nudge him with his elbow.

"Oh by the way this is Kian" Bobby says.

"Hey Kian. I watch your YouTube videos. You and Jc so funny" you say. "I'm Angellenna if you didn't already know." You said with a smile.

"I know who you are. Bobby talks about you all the time. Plus I love love loveee your videos" he says with an even bigger smile.

When you get to the house Bobby yells for everyone to come down and greet you.

"Well, everyone this is my sister Angellenna. Angellenna this is Jc, Corey, and Franny" he says as he points them out.

"Hi. Just one problem, which room is she staying in?" Jc asks.

"She can stay in my room. I'll sleep on the couch." Kian immediately answers.

"Aww thanks Kian" you say patting his shoulder. "I'll put your suit cases up there right now" he says as he races towards his room.

Everyone goes back to their business except for Franny. She pulls you aside where no one can hear.

"Kian's acting weird and I know exactly why" she says

"Why is he acting weird? Am I giving him bad vibes or something?" You ask concerned about your affect on him.

"No. I think he likes you. He watches your videos everyday. You're probably his biggest YouTube crush ever" Franny says.

You kind of blush because you liked him too, at least know you know you actually had a chance. "Really?? I actually like him a lot. Can you help me please. I mean I know we just meet b-"

"Of course I'll help" she cut you off

"So here's the plan. We'll all go to this restaurant. The thing is that we only reserved for 2, which will be you and Kian, but Kian doesn't know that. You two can go in and we'll find somewhere else to eat and while you two are eating you can confess to each other. Boom, plain and simple" Franny says with a smile.

"Sounds amazinggg. Thank you so much." You say hugging her.

*later at night*

You guys made it to this fancy-ish restaurant. When you went up to the lady that gives the seats she states that there's only 2 seats available, just as planned. Somehow they convinced Kian to go in with you. As we were taken inside you look at Franny and mouth another "thank you"

You two were seated and your heart started racing. You decided you were going to be straight forward.

"Okay look Kian. I actually like you a lot and I want you to be my boyfriend" you blurt out.

"Say no more. I actually like you too. I'm actually kind of glad it was only the two of us eating here" he smiles that beautiful smile.

"Yea about that. This thing was planned" You day with a cheeky smile.

"I know. That's why I went with it" he says giggling a bit. His face was getting a bit red. You could tell yours was too.

"Sooo what do you say? Is this our first date or what" you say lighting up the mood.

"Sure. Why not" Kian says all smiley. He reaches over and grabs your hand.

"I really like you" Kian says looking down. You could tell he was a bit embarrassed.

"What was that" you say teasing him just wanting to hear it again.

"I really like you Angellenna Mares" he stares into my eyes while still holding your hand "and I'm not sure if Bobby will approve of this but I don't care. As long as I'm with the girl I like then I'm fine."

----------
Sorry it's so messy and stuff. I haven't wrote in a while, sorry. Anyways hope you liked it Angellenna👏