Nine: Chloe

I love your name btw

You were walking through the park until someone bumped into you. You fall to the floor and hurt your ankle.

"Hey watch it" you half yell

"I'm so sorry" the stranger says

As you try to get up you're ankle starts to hurt a lot.

"Ow fuck" you say limping

"Oh my gosh are you okay" he says

"No I think I twisted my ankle" you say a bit rudely

"Let me carry you to the hospital nearby" he offers

He picks you up and you realize who it is. It's KIAN FUCKING LAWLEY.

"Holy shit you're Kian" you say in shock

"And you are?" He says

"I'm Chloe" you say

After a short walk to the hospital the nurse examines your foot and says you sprained it and begins to rap it.

"Listen I'm so sorry let me take you out for lunch" Kian says

You say yes obviously because it's Kian LAWLEY and you want to spend time with him as a normal person instead of staring at him through a screen. You go to the nearest restaurant and order a burger.

"I'm really sorry about the way I treated you earlier, I was just mad because I fell" you say shyly looking up from your food. You catch Kian staring for a second. His eyes were different than in his videos with Jc. You knew those were the eyes Kian used to look at Andrea with.

He paused for a second "no problem."

You two finished your lunch and step outside.

"Sooo it was really nice meeting you maybe I'll bump-"

Then Kian smashed your lips together and fire works appeared.

"I really like you...you should call me" he says and just walks away

You check your back pocket... "I think you're really cute when you get mad" is written beside his number. You smile to your self and head home.

Sorry I'm so late on request. My mom found out about Wattpad and she look at my library and saw all the smuts. So she deleted Wattpad but I re downloaded it because I miss reading fanfics.