it was lunch and yoongi sat as his respective table, eyes obviously on hoseok.

"ah i'm so happy for you yoongi hyung," jackson ruffled yoongi's hair, which made the older want to bite his hand off.

instead of that, he swiped jackson's hand away, "i'm happy for myself too," he deadpanned.

as a way of handling nervousness and stress, yoongi usually gets grumpy so nobody would annoy him and make him more nervous or stressed.

"geez hyung, you could've just told me to stop," jackson frowned, rubbing his hand.

"ah big baby~! yoongi hyung's hits don't hurt that much," yuta grinned, giving jackson's shoulder a little shove, which turned into a mini playful fight between the two boys, which the eldest of the group just ignored.

a big sigh of relief was then let out of yoongi as the bell signalling the end of lunch had rung and yoongi was pretty sure he was the first one to dash out of there.

once away from his rowdy friends he calmly walked to his locker, which was besides hoseok's like always, he chuckles remember hoseok once threatening him to change lockers if he continued to be a pervert, looking into hoseok's window.

ah good times good times, yoongi thought as he opened his locker and grabbed his stuff for next period, a period closer to the end of the school day.

----

and now, it was the end of the school day.

yoongi felt like he was hyperventilating and his friends assured him he was okay but yoongi demanded a paper bag.

"well.. i don't think hyung's cut out for this stuff- i mean he is kind of old," doyoung tried to annoy yoongi and get him into better shape, because he knows that yoongi would probably get annoyed to the point he snaps out of it.

yoongi rolls his eyes, and starts breathing normally.

"where is the kid anyway?" johnny asked, crossing his arms and leaning against the brick wall of the school.

"he should come out from gym in about a minute or two," taehyung replies, looking at his phone, knowing his schedule because of jungkook.

yoongi shook his arms out, letting out a huff of air, and looking at the sky until he was nudged, almost falling over due to the lack of balance he had.

"what?" yoongi asked, looking at yuta, who pointed to the entrance where hoseok and winwin were walking out of.

"good luck hyung!" jackson shouted and pushed him forward, but not forgetting to give him a bouquet of roses.

yoongi raised an eyebrow, "where the hell did you get these?"

"i was going to give them to mark but you need them more than i do, plus i have a better idea on what to give him," jackson grinned.

yoongi nodded, he really didn't want to know what jackson's 'better idea' was, and let out a breath, walking toward hoseok.

"hoseokie! hi," yoongi smiled as he came up behind hoseok and wrapped one arm around his waist.

"hi yoongs," hoseok smiled back, and that's when winwin took it as his cue to leave.

"well i'll see you later hobi hyung," winwin waved and walked away but made sure to stay a distance where he could watch everything unfold, he was later joined by taeil-of course-, jimin, mina and the rest of their group.

"ah our hoseokie's growing up," taeil wiped a fake tear away from his face.

"he sure is," jaehyun replied, watching the two exchange words.

"hoseokie will you ride the bus with me?" yoongi questioned.

hoseok looked at him a bit confused, "you take the bus?"

"yeah, you haven't noticed?" yoongi frowns, hoping that hoseok will buy it and it will go as planned.

"sorry," hoseok shrugged but then nodded, "yeah i'll go with you. but why are you asking me this now? not any other time?"

yoongi gasped a tiny bit and quickly looked around, then back at hoseok coming up with a reason.

"usually jackson takes it with me but he's doing something with mark."

"okay," hoseok grins and grabs yoongi's hand, "which one?"

"bus seven," yoongi replied as hoseok then dragged him to that very bus.

"hey yoongi?" hoseok said as they sat on the bus, hoseok on the inside and yoongi on the out.

"hmm?"

"why do you have a bouquet of flowers?"

"oh! speaking of these, can you hold them for a second? i need to go get something," he exclaimed as the bus turned on.

"yoongi i swear to god if you pull a me on me!" hoseok cried out, but was too late as yoongi was already up and out the doors.

hoseok immediately sat up on his knees and opened up the window, glaring at a gummy smiling yoongi who waved.

hoseok held onto the roses, as the bus started moving yoongi cupped his hands around his mouth.

"oh yeah! i forgot to ask, will you be my boyfriend?" he yelled.

hoseok's eyes widen and he takes a moment to think, then looks back at yoongi, "no!"

"ye- wait what? did he just say no?" yoongi asked, completely shocked looking around, and when he went to look back at hoseok, the bus was gone.

yoongi frowned, walking glumly toward his friends who were now with hoseok's.

"there's got to be a reason why he said no! yoongi he likes you so much it's not even funny," jimin said.

"well maybe it was less than he lead on," yoongi sighed, all he wanted to do now was go home and curl up under the covers.

"hey guys look, the bus' coming back," taeyong and baekhyun both pointed out and sure enough it was bus seven.

it stopped and out came hoseok, the rose's still in hand.

yoongi seemed to not hear that, but it didn't matter because he felt a weight on his back as if someone just jumped on him.

yoongi swore under his breath, thinking that the person on his back was jackson, knowing he loves koala hugs and it's probably him just trying to cheer him up.

"did you not hear us? we said the bus came back! what would that mean, you idiot?" taeyong scoffed.

yoongi's eyes widen, "hoseokie?" he looked to the culprits arms to see a bouquet of roses in his hands.

hoseok giggled and nodded, sliding off of yoongi, "you're so stupid sometimes yoongi-ah! yes i'll be your boyfriend!"

the whole group of boys let out a sigh of relief, which was then lead by cheers and yoongi laughed it off, blushing profusely.

the blush was covered though, by hoseok's face ghosting over yoongi's just to have his lips pressed against his.

a/n: idk whether or not to just have the epilogue after this or one more chapter, then the epilogue hm, but i hope you liked this chapter and tysm for almost 7k ily all :')