Johnson imagine

This is for magconisbae55 hope you enjoy love ❤️

It was 3 am and jack still wasn't home. When he finally came stumbling through the door Matt and Nevaeh were walking behind him and Nevaeh came up too me and said, "I think it's best if you came to stay with us tonight. He punched some guy in the face at the bar. He's super violent tonight I don't want him to hurt the baby." She said while grabbing my Stomach. That night I went and stayed with Nevaeh and Matt. I slept in the guest bedroom. When I woke up I had 22 missed calls from jack and a twitter notification and it was the first picture we took together and it said @Mrs_Johnson❤️ babe please come home. I want you and my baby back. Please come home. I need you. I can't live without you.
"Nevaeh, will you take me home??"
"Sure love let me get Lilly in her car seat and we will go." When we got back to the apartment I opened the door and there was broken glass everywhere and the chair was tipped over. "Babe is that you?"
"Yes jack its me." Jack came running around the corner and he came and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and I had my face in the crook of his neck. He said "babe, please stay. I'm sorry the reason I've been going out so much is because since you told me you were pregnant I've been scared that I'm not gonna be a good dad and that's all I want for my baby."
"Jack your going to be a great dad! I know you are that's why I married you and we said that we wanted kids."
"I love you baby."
"I love you to jack" I said through my tears.

Sooo um yeah. 😐 this sucked. Sorry magconisbae55 it wasn't good at all. My mind is frazzled right now. We have to put my aunts dog down and I'm super up set so I may not update for a while...

Stay beautiful ❤️