Chapter 10

Lily's P.O.V:

The day Niall and Me fought was the last time we talked .. That day he ignored me at work and if he talked it'd be about an order it felt really good to have ... A friend even for few days and of course I didn't go to his house even though I was looking forward to it .

*******************************************************

Today was Sasha's big party day . Her parents were out so I told her to do a party and she didn't say no .. She couldn't , she knows very well that nobody says no to ME . I wore a short tight black dress it was just beneath my ass and drove to her house, I parked in my usual place then got in the already crowded house I walked right up to the girls "Looking great, Lily" One of them said "Sexy, isn't it?" I said laughing but they all agreed ... Of course I look sexy "Do you know who I invited? " Sasha said her smile looking so evil "Who?" I smirked "That new boy Niall .. You know it's not a party without a scene and Liam is here so we'll get that scene" She said and they all laughed . I'm not sure if I'm happy that he's coming or worried Liam would hit him "You better have drinks" I said walking to the kitchen and Tyler was there with Sasha's boyfriend.

******************************************************

Tyler handed me a drink pulling me to him , I took a long sip of my drink and swallowed quickly when I felt Tyler's hand push my head up for a kiss his hand travelled down squeezing my ass, I moaned Into his mouth someone interrupted us by calling for Tyler so he excused himself and walked towards who called out for him . I got my drinks and went out of the kitchen to be met with Tyler's sister she looked different she was wearing a red tight short dress "You became my new target" I said eyeing her up and down she huffed and walked right past me whispering "Slut!" I caught her hair and pulled right next to me and slapped her . Looks like the scene is going to be made by me . She glared at me and was about to slap me back but I caught her hand and throw her on the floor but was caught by Andrew "What is wrong with you?!" He yelled at me "That what happens when you call me a slut" I shrugged walking away to get another drink .

*************************************************

 I saw niall staring at me and I walked up to him "Stay away " He said once I reached him "Can we talk? " I whispered he shook his head "Just follow me" I held his hand to lead the way but he pulled away "Just lead the way" he said and I nodded walking to Sasha's guest room "Look ! .. you're the first person that I've ever opened up to" I started but he cut me of "You didn't even completely open up" He huffed "We promised each other to never ever let that secret out .. I couldn't and you were just so nice and friendly and I knew if I said you'd never want to know me again " I said on the edge of crying "Well I never had a friend that was a sex slave and a drug addict" He said shrugging "And I don't want to have one .. too bad you have a really good personality but a really bad habits .. but I liked you before I know this" He finished . He liked me !!! "Did you just call me a slave?" I said getting upset and angry "Look at your self and you'll know I'm saying the truth" He said but I knew it was true so I just nodded " I haven't took a pill in a week 'cause mine were over and I don't have anyone to bring me other .. I haven't had sex as well Liam doesn't even look at me and Tyler's been busy .. and I've been a wreck ... but if I kept up like this would you still like me?!" I stared into his blue eyes desperate for a yes. He nodded and I felt relieved "It'll be hard but I'd do it for you" I said smiling at him . He pulled me in a tight warm hug that I haven't had in such a long time "You can do it" He encouraged . It was just an opportunity and I took it his lips were calling me and I just took the chance and kissed him but he didn't push me back he kissed me .. It felt awesome "Let's go party .. Shall we?" He said smiling after we broke the kiss I nodded giggling for absolutely no reason but what's wrong with being happy ?! I was happy actually thrilled and I ain't even faking it.

*****************************************************

Darren walked right up to us "So you guys are a thing now?! Wow wait 'til Liam find out your face will be smashed" Darren said "Does your cheek hurts from that bitch's slap! Can't wait 'til I tell Liam! " I challanged back "Why would he even care?" He huffed "His little brother couldn't pay back when a stupid girl hit him .. I guess he already knows how much of a sweetheart you are" I teased him in a way I always knew that it pisses him "I wouldn't hurt a girl" He said so angry "Oh really!! You did it before ..You can do it again" I smirked , he raised his hand to hit me but Niall caught it "Mate .. you can't hit her " Niall said and Darren just glared at him "Oh yeah!! You should be glad I saved your sorry ass from Liam .. if it wasn't for me you'd be dead by now" Darren walked away.

***************************************************

"So Vicky slapped Darren?!"Niall suddenly asked "Vicky who?" I asked confused "The one you always call her names" He said frowning "Oh yeah she did ... Darren tried to take her home .. if you know what I mean ..She's playing hard to get or maybe she's a virgin" I shrugged "That's horrible ..." He said shaking his head "Darren?.." I asked "All of you ... treating girls that way and you being easy .. it's wrong and horrible" He said I just nodded not knowing what to say.

To Be Continued ...