Chapter 3

Vicky's P.O.V:

"You wanna know how many shits I give? .. none " he yelled .. "im sorry I think I crossed the lines, just the fact of someone is hurting himself infront of me makes me feel helpless" I apologized. "Why do you even care ? Aren't you a sister of that jerk who always fight with my brother ? You are supposed to hate me just like everyone does, oh my god I can't believe I said that" he said .. "no its ok I could go if you want to uumm bye" I said then turned around to leave .. " its darren, if you didn't already know" he said quietly .. " vicky" I said then left.  

*after the big fight* 

Dylan pulled me away from this lily bitch and I swear to god if he didn't do that id have slapped her in a heart beat. "What the hell were thinking , vicky?" He kind of yelled .. "what the hell I was thinking?? What were doing out there dylan ? You should've done something " I yelled .. "what did you want me to do?? Let you beat the shit out of her ?? Or did you want me to slap her? " he yelled back. . "Neither but could've at least said something defended me you know , be a man" I shouted and he took a step away from me , as soon as I realized what I just said I was about to hug him and say that I'm sorry but he just left really upset. I went to see where the hell did tyler go and I found him in front of the principles office along with liam and darren..

***************** 

"hey are you ok?" I said as I reached out to him and gave him a tight hug .. "dont bother about me, are you alright? I've been worried sick about , where did you go?" He asked .. "i was with dylan uumm whatever what did the principle say to you?" I asked ... "Uumm I have two hours detention after school for two weeks" he said .. "oh my god for two weeks ?? That's horrible what are you going to say to mum and dad?" I asked. . "He should've thought about that when he got all ninja on my face, nerdy" liam spat out .. "dont you dare to talk to her like that ever again you understand , asshole?" Tyler shouted .. "hey enough is enough tyler let's get out of here " I said pulling him away . I saw darren whispering something to liam then left. " can't leave my detention start from today" tyler said .. "what? But dylan already took your car and left how am I supposed to go home?" I asked freaking out a little bit .. " I don't know call dad " he said and then left with a teacher along with liam. I went out of the school and stood in the empty parking lot, I grabbed my phone and realize it was dead GREAT !! I don't have a ride to home , my phone is dead and my brother has detention and I'm gonna be stuck in here for two hours waiting for him. I sat on the floor for like 30 minutes maybe even an hour waiting for tyler then I heard foot steps from behind,  

**************** 

I stood up and looked at the boy infront of me it was darren. "What are you still doing out here? The school ended like an hour ago" he asked .. "uumm dylan took tylers car and left and my phone is dead so.." I explained and he nodded "so what are YOU doing here?" I asked.. "uuumm that's really none of your business , hottie" he said and I just froze in my place , did he just call me hottie? Oh my lord. "C'mon ill give you a ride" he said .. "dont you think that it will get us both in so many troubles? you know your brother and mine" I statted .. "who said they will even know about that, hottie?" He said followed by a smirk .. "alright then" I said and then I followed him to his ......

************** 

Motorbike ?????!!! He sat down over it and handed me the helmet . "No hell to the no" I said .. "whats wrong, hottie?"he asked .. "alright first of all stop calling me hottie and second of all there is no way in hell I will go home by this"i said .. " alright let me get this straight, hottie .. either you go home with this or you won't go home at all " he said with a smirk and I sighed .. "fine" I groaned and took the helmet from his hand. "Alright what do I do?" I asked . He got up and helped me to set and put my legs on each side of the bike then I wore the helmet and he sat infront of me. "You better hold on to me tight, ok?" He said with a wink . 

***************** 

Thank god I wore that helmet or he wouldve seen my bright red cheeks. I wrapped my arms arond him from behind tight and then he drove us towards all the right directions to my house he even used shortcuts that I had no idea it existed at all. I wasn't really sure of how I was feeling was it the adrenaline rush running through my body ? Or was it being that close to a boy espically a boy as hot and sexy as darren.  

************************

He stopped before my house by two or three blocks so no one could see us. I took of the helmet and handed it to him. "Uumm thanks really thank you so much for doing this, I better go inside so" I said awkwardly . He got off the bike and stood right infront of me just few inches away he left a really soft kiss on the corner of my lips and put something in my back pocket making me gasp at his touch. "I'll see you again, hottie .. until then call me" he said then kissed me the same way he did few seconds ago and then drove his bike away. I was still shocked from what just happened, no that can't happen tyler will never let me do this. Wait a second who said I will even tell him? 

To Be Continued ..