Chapter 4

Lily’s p.o.v:

My parents came home today cause their flight got canceled and I was boiling on the inside I didn’t know if it’s because Liam is on his way or because he wasn’t answering his fucking cell phone “Can you leave your phone .” My dad said while we were sitting on the couch together while my mom was sitting on his side and I’m sitting far away from them “I’m talking to you , Lily” He yelled “Look you forced me to sit with you guys and here I am , you can’t just stop me from sitting on my room and my phone too” I yelled back and he snatched the phone from me I yelled at him to get it back but he was scrolling through what was opened “Who’s liam?” He asked “No one … now give it to me” I tried to snatch it back but he hid it .

**********************

The door bell rang I was about to get up but dad stopped me “I’ll get it” I knew what this meant…. Oh god … I quickly followed him and stood behind him with few steps. He opened and saw Liam “Who are you?” Liam asked ... Yeah sure Liam get him more mad … Is he an idiot?!! “I should ask you that” My dad said crossing his hand and raising his eyebrows Liam looked at me then at my dad I shrugged at him and mouthed ‘I tried to call you’ My dad looked behind him to find me “What are you doing here… go to your room” he yelled at me “Have you been bringing him here when we are out” I stayed silent I wasn’t just going to say yes “And what are you doing here” He turned to liam “We were supposed to hang out today but guess not” Liam walked away I was so pissed that I wanted to punch him or even my dad gosh I hate them.

“Go to your room” my dad yelled closing the door “Thank you” I whispered running to it . I sat on bed not sure of what to do as my phone was with my dad after few minutes I was waiting for my laptop to open and my mom came in she throw my phone on the bed , winked then left. That’s why I love this women.

*********************************

*The next morning*

As I walked through the hallway with my girls behind me I quickly dismissed them so I can talk to Liam “Come with me” I whispered pulling him with me until we reached an empty class “Wanna ditch the first class” he asked smirking “That’s not what I wanna talk about Liam. How could you talk to my dad and ditch ME like that? You got him more mad” I yelled at him “Well I didn’t expect him to be there …What did you want me to do? Have a threesome!!” He said calmly like nothing going on I frowned “Look ..You didn’t warn me so it isn’t my fault” He said “It isn’t my fault either your phone was off” I said back “It was dead” He said “Anyways forget about it..wanna ditch or not?” He asked the smirk coming back to his face I nodded .

*************************************

It was finally the lunch break we sat on our usual table my girls in front of me and Me on Liam’s lab kissing him Darren was sitting next to us staring at that nerd standing with Dylan they were laughing and joking with each other I wonder if they’re dating they don’t suit each other at all Dylan is hot and she’s … Look at her!! Nah I don’t think they are …That boy is way too smarter than that but what I really wonder is why Darren is staring at them?!! We will never know …I don’t like talking to Darren anyways.

********************************

I focused back on Liam’s mouth that was on mine he chuckled during the kiss “What?” I whispered raising my eyebrow “Nothing I’m just hungry and instead of eating we kept kissing” He whispered back chuckling again “That’s not even funny if you want to eat fine just eat” I got off his lab and sat next to him I saw that Darren’s eyes were on us …So he’s done with staring at the nerd now he is looking at us !!

Talking about the nerd I looked her way she was still talking to Dylan “I hope you’re not dating cause it would be embarrassing to date someone ugly Dylan” I said loud enough for them to hear they looked my way and Liam laughed loudly she stared at me with a smile on her face …she shook her head then shrugged to Dylan and continued talking to him …

Darren cracked up laughing I glared at him and he laughed more. I looked at Liam he was hiding his laugh "You too?” I asked Liam he just shook his head smiling “I’m gonna show you the meaning of funny” I said .. I stood up holding Alice’s juice and walked to her 

I throw the juice on her she was shocked so is everyone else in the room I laughed then said “That’s what I call funny” I said laughing “Oh no you didn’t” She said slapping me I stared at her shocked before punching her she fell back a little but Dylan held her “No one touches me ..do you understand , Bitch!” I yelled at her 

Tyler came between us quickly and held Vick’s face and yelled to Dylan to take her to the nurse as her nose was bleeding I laughed at their looks and stood there watching proudly 

“What is wrong with you ? What’s your problem with her? She didn’t do anything to you but you still manage to hate her”Tyler yelled at me when they left the cafeteria I giggled “You’re cute when you’re angry” I said \smirking

“You’re sick” He said walking out of the cafeteria .

To Be Continued ..