Aggravated

" I think we should trust her."

"We can't Beth. Not yet."

"Maggie! We trusted rick and his group! We can trust her!"

"That was different though. Carl was shot."

"She's shot, Maggie." 

I heard two people arguing. It seemed to me all people ever did here was argue. I saw rick stride through the doorway again towards me. He looked startled.

"Who the hell are you?!" He snapped, grabbing me by the shirt. I glared at him. Breathly quickly and shaking slightly I pulled back my fist and whacked him around the face, making him releasing me from his grip. I moved back quickly before he could do anything else. He turned around hastily and pulled out a gun and pointed it At me. Crimson streams were streaking from his nose, his hair was greased back. Within no time Daryl came charging through with a crossbow held tightly in his hands. A new lady to me, who was beautiful, she had short brown hair and emerald green eyes pointed her handgun at me. Beth came running in after her.

"Who the hell are you?!" Rick yelled, dropping the gun and charging up to me, grabbing my shirt and pinning me up against the wall. He gave me a clearly angered and stressed look.

"I'm (y/n). I mean no harm okay? I'll fucking leave but in this apocalypse everybody could use extra fighters." I said, panting. Rick looked a bit more relaxed and he set me down. Just then Hershel and The small boy  came through.

"She is in no position to fight yet, Rick. And I won't allow her to leave the prison in a state like this." Hershel stated, with a grey look on his face. I saw Daryl and the lady lower their weapons. Rick shook his head and went up to Hershel. He seemed to be whispering something to him. Hershel just shook his head and gave him stern looks. Rick looked back at me and back at Hershel. Some strange looks were exchanged between the group. Rick looked back at me.

"You're leaving the moment Hershel says you're better." He said, raising a finger at me then striding back off into the cell, slamming the door behind him much like an angsty teenager. Everybody left until it was me, Hershel and the boy. Hershel sat Down at a table with me.

"You're a good person. I told rick we should have you in the group but he won't listen." Hershel said. Hershel seemed like a good man. He saved my life and I'm thankful for that.

"Thank you for saving me. And thanks for trying to convince him." I smiled. I looked at the kid who was shaking slightly.

"Hey." I said simply. He looked surprised to be talked to. His face turned into a face that looked partially like Rick's

"You can't go in the cell blocks. I'm the guard!" He exclaimed. 

"Oh no. You got a good shot I'm sure. It's good you know how to handle a gun."  I complimented him. He smiled for a bit then went stern again.

"I hope you can stay." Hershel remarked again. I felt like this is where I belong, despite an angry group leader.