"Not on the docks, Chad." The angel in his eyes, Ashlie he assumed her name is, said. 'God her voice sounds beautiful, SHE's beautiful.' He thought with a slight blushed as closed his eyes.

Ched slowly put the jester down and started to back off, "O-oh look at the time!" He said as he looked at his non existent watch. "I gotta go!" Ched sprinted out of the ally.

Ashlie watched him go before facing the wounded jester. She notice how pale the jester is, how he has green hair that suits him and how red those kissable lips. 'Just like a little marshmallow!' Ashlie giggled a bit before shaking those thoughts away. 'This is not the time to think such things Ashlie!' She mentally scolded herself.  She picked up the hat and knelt down by the jester's side.

"It will be alright." The jester heard the beautiful angel's voice again except this time, the girl talking to him. "Tim is getting help. You can rest now." 'Tim? Must be one of the kids I saved....' He thought.

'Rest?... that sounds nice...'

And that's what the jester did.

_______

"Eat they're ears ******!"

"Stop touching the Herberts guys."

"ECHOOOOOO!"

"Wow this is going to give me so many views."

"BANANAS ***! BANANASSSSSS!!!"

"Don't mind me guys, I'm just going to draw."

_______

The jester slowly waked up on a bed.'That... was a strange dream.' He thought as he rubbed his left eye. 'What happ- oh right.' He looked around to see he in a room that just have a bed, a cabinet, a TV and a small table just a few feet away.

"Ah.. you're finally awake."

Oh! and he was not alone.

The jester looked to his right and saw a man had red hair and brown eyes and was sitting on a chair next to bed. "How you feeling son?" The man asked as the jester noticed there was a book on the man's lap.

"I-I'm feeling good sir..." He replied as he touched his head and was surprised that he felt some bandages on his head. 'Huh?'

"You've taken a nasty hit son." The man said as he gave the jester a hand towel that is wet. "Here.. for your lips." The jester nodded and pressed the towel on his lips. He hissed a bit out of pain.

"How long was I out...?" He asked.

"About 2 days son." The man told him. "My daughter brought you here so we can clean your wounds."

The jester looked down to see his shirt is gone and his chest has some bandages on. 'Wait.. daughter?..!!! Wait I'm in a room with the girl I was crushing on's father!!!'

"Thank you sir...?" He said/asked.

The man chuckled. "Call me Bob son." The man said as a smirk slowly form."You know my daughter spent the entire time watching over yo—"

"PAPA!"

The man and the jester looked to the source of the scream and it was the subject herself! Ashlie was at the door when she heard her father talking about her to the jester so she decided to barged in before her father said anything worse.

"Papa." Ashlie said, still blushing. "Out!"

Bob chuckled as he stand up and walked up to Ashlie. "Okay but I'm not ready to be a grandpa yet Ashlie so—"

"OUT!" And with a push from his daughter, Bob left the room that had a two blushing young adults in it.

Ashlie sighed as she sat on the chair. "Sorry about that..." she apologized.

"It's ok." The jester smiled, still blushing. "Thanks for saving me there and uh taking care of me while I was asleep."

"No problem, you saved Tim from Ched and not many people really do that." Ashlie told the jester.

The jester chuckled. "I've noticed. And I like it how that big bad mean bully was scared of you." He said with a smile.

"Of course he should be scared!" Ashlie said with a grin. "I thought that punk a lesson when he decided to bullied my brother!"

He laughed. "Well now I know if I ever got in trouble, I could always count on you saving my butt Ashlie."

"What if I was in a fight?"

"Then I'll cheer you on saying things like "Eat they're ears Ashlie!" And when things get messy I'll help you clean it up!"

"We can be like a team! Like Sitama and Genos!"

"ONE PUNCHHHHHH!!!"

"ONE PUNCHHHHHH!!!"

Both the Jester and the girl laughed as if they were old friends, catching up....

"Hey! Before I forget what's your name Jester?" Ashlie asked.

The jester smiled. "It's Jon but you can call me Jon Jon." Jon told her.

Ashlie smiled back. "Well nice to meet yah Jon! I'm Ashlie."

That was a beginning of a beautiful friendship.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

HEY YO EVERYONE!!

Because I was such inspiration hit me a million times this week, here! Have chapter 1!

Also congrats to Cory! He has reached 500ks guys! WOHOO LETS PARTYY!!!

Fan Fact; Uni is the oldest in the group

Hope you all have awesome day and I'll talk to you soon,

Bye!

(omadidijustoutrousingAshlie'soutro—)

______

Kingdoms known; they're Rulers and youtuber names.
Longnoser; Stampy Aka Stampylongnose
InkBalstic; Squid Aka IBaslisticsquid
??????????; Aphmau Aka Jess
SkyMediaton: ???????????????
Crafttiron; Mitch Bajan Aka TheBajanCandian