"Why?" I question running my fingertips along his bicep.

"Because I want to know why they didn't want me. I feel like it could offer me some type of closure. I don't need to know them because I have parents who love me unconditionally and want me. I just need answers. "

"Well I one hundred percent support you. Every step of the way. "I smile at him. He smiles back.

"Great, because your coming with me." He says and abruptly sits up and I fall from my position on his chest.

"You say what now?"

"I found out where they are from some research I had been doing. My Mom lives in Tennessee and my dad is in Florida. He lives in Tallahassee and that's our first stop. "Rylan says as he looks at something in his journal he kept.

"Our first stop? Rylan I can't go with you my parents would kill me!"

"They can't kill you if your with me." He grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes, "I want you to come with me, Amelia.  Babe I need you to come with me. "He pleads.

"I don't know.." I said thinking of all the consequences.

The amount of trouble I'd be in is insane. I wouldn't be able to go anywhere with friends. To school, when that time comes, and back home. The worst part is that I would never be able to see Rylan again. I refuse to live without him. I can't live without him. Just imagining life without him hurts more than anything. I don't want for him to do it alone though. Still can't give him an answer yet. I was so deep in thought that I didn't realize Rylan calling my name.

"Bryson, Hello? Bry!" Rylan called waving his hand in front of my face. "You got quiet on me. Will you come with me?" He says with a pleading look.

"Can I have some time to think on it? I promise I'll give you an answer I just need a day or two to think and situate some things. "

"Of course baby girl. It's not like I'm leaving right away. No rush over here. " Rylan said throwing his hands up. I smiled at him. This was another reason for my love for Rylan. He is so understanding of everything.

"Shit. I need to go. I forgot Roy needs a ride home from baseball practice." Rylan announced slipping on his all red Jordan Retro 5's.

Pouting, I made my way towards him and wrapped my arms around his torso. Everyone hates to see there significant other leave. I damn sure hates when ever I had to leave Rylan. It's like everything sucks a little less when he's around. He makes everything better, even the worst of days. Wanting to continue to be in his presence, I told him that I'd go with him. I slipped my matching Jordan's on and followed him outside to his all black 2016 Chevrolet Camaro. Before my hand could come into contact with the door handle it was smacked away.

"Ouch!"I whined. It ain't really hurt. I just wanted to be a baby.

"You know you're not allowed to touch door handles around me. I open all doors for you. "Rylan reminded. I playfully roll my eyes as he opens my door for me.

Rylan wasn't too keen on me opening doors. He says that women shouldn't have to open doors while with a true gentleman because chivalry still exists.

"I'm breaking all types of rules with you today. "I say as Rylan gets in and starts the car. The engine roars to life and we're soon on our way.