"Good thing her and my Dad are in Panama City looking for a venue today."

My parents were in search of a venue for their vowel renewal. They were celebrating fifteen amazing yet not so easy years of marriage. I gave them the idea to have it at one of the hottest spots in Florida; Panama City. Beaches are romantic. Very romantic. Panama City Beach is just one of the ideal places for romance. Who doesn't want to be on the beach with the love of their life? Just you, your lover, a nice picnic complete with lit candles from Bath & Body Works. As a matter of fact, who wouldn't want a beach wedding? No long cliche wedding dress and heels. A short flowy dress will do, and you can go barefoot or wear sandals.

"I can't wait until that's us. Celebrating all the years we've been together and loved each other. Just wait until we graduate this coming year. I'ma give you a ring and put a baby in you. " Rylan says with a grin.

I raise one of my arched eyebrows as I look up at him

"Put a baby in me? Slow down, we're not even officially seniors yet. "

"Well we're not juniors anymore. School year is over with. Hallelujah!" Rylan yelled throwing his hand into the air. I laugh at how goofy he is.

We got quiet for a minute . I enjoyed when it was silent moments like this between us. Mainly because he always played in curly tresses which I find very soothing. During this time I just admire him and how beautiful he is. From head to toe. I loved how tattoos creeped from under his shirt when he would move slightly. I loved how his earrings and chains sparkle in the light. I loved his nose rings and his hair. I loved the things he could do to me that I shouldn't mention. I loved him. Feeling myself become drowsy and my eyelids heavy, I close my eyes.

"Don't go to sleep on me jackass. " Rylan chuckles. I playfully punch him in the chest and laugh.

"Fuck you, your bitch ass."

"Oh so I'm a bitch ass now?" Rylan asks raising and eyebrow at me.

"Yeah. "I stick out my tongue at him.

"Better put that damn tongue back in your mouth before it gets you in trouble. I'ma go from a bitch ass to Daddy real quick. "Rylan smirks roughly gripping my ass.

"Stop!" I drag out with a laugh. The moments dies and we're in silence again.

"I want to find my parents. I just want to meet them and talk to them for the first time. "Rylan says softly causing me to look up at him.

Rylan was adopted and so was his brother Royce. Royce was two years younger than Rylan. Their adoptive parents couldn't have children so they took the boys in. Rylan had never met his parents. He was given up at birth. Royce on the other hand was taken away when he was just five. It wasn't that his parents couldn't take care of him. They were mistreating and neglecting him. But Rylan and Royce's adoptive parents were cool. They were very nice people. Mrs. King loves me and so does Mr. King. They think Rylan and I are perfect for each other unlike my Mom.