ι'м ιи ℓσνє ιи αи єи¢нαитєя [ρяσℓσυgυє]

New story :)

I've decided to try fantasy since that IS my favorite genre..

But don't worry, vampires don't reside here :)

_________________________________________________________

I awoke in a cold sweat with a pounding heart. I took in a sharp breath and looked all around. Nope. Nothing.

I sighed and turned to my right side. I looked at the dresser next to my bed and saw my old music box and smiled. It was still as new and beautiful as it was when I had gotten it for my seventh birthday ten years ago.

I smoothed surface of the box and touched the rounded edges of the smooth silver painted wood. After I had felt over the small golden clasp, I made my way up to the brilliant emerald piece at the center of the box.

I pulled open the gold clasp and pushed the lid back gently. It took a while these days for the music to start, but every time it did, it was worth it. Gently, slowly, the "Music Box Dancer" by Frank Mills-------------------------------------(PLAY MUSIC NOW PLEASE :D)----------------------------------------> began to pour out of the small box.

There was no prince and princess dancing, or a beautiful ballerina spinning around gracefully, just a bright hexagonal emerald being gently spun in circles. It was almost as if it itself were trying to be lulled to sleep.

I closed my eyes to the melodic tune and drifted off into a beautiful sleep. No nightmares of him would haunt me now.

Every time I played the music box I was never thrown into a fitful sleep of horrible dreams or scary images of him, but a beautiful rest of sweetness and joy.

I smiled as the music played into my heart and I was reminded of warm, kind memories of the past that would never hurt me.

Tomorrow would be a good day, as long as I slept well and the music box helped me on my way.

_______________________________________________

Hope you like it :D

Hopefully it'll be a good story to continue, and please give me your honest and sincere feedback!! :)

Love ya,

As always, read it up, vote it, comment it if you feel inclined and ENJOY!!

<^__^>