Adventure For a Lifetime

hello people this my first story comment and vote.thxs and enjoy..

It was just months since my mother pasted away from cancer and I still hadn't recover yet from the pain. I just couldn't take the pity anymore so my father sent me away to grace academy in England at first I wasn't that excited to go but hen I realized that it was for my own good. Now I stood in front of the office looking at the lady handing me my papers and my schedule, I gladly took it and was on my way out when I heard her barely audible voice say ' the time will come for secrets to be revealed'' weird much I thought to myself as I excited the door. 30 minutes later I found my way after climbing 15 freaking steps oh my was I tired. I finally found my way to the room 2012 and was more than excited but my hand stopped at the doorknob before I saw the names on the door of who I would be sharing it..... I would be.... Sharing... Damien, Sam, David, Declan and Cain. I couldn't process this at all I just couldn't I was gonna march right back down and tell the lady this was a big huge mistake. But how would you feel if you had to climb fifteen steps then down again oh no way was I doing that.

my suspicion took over me so i went in and saw five beds one black in the far corner with a gutiar laying there, next was a red bed my eye brows raised when i saw what was one the bed a pink poko dot bra, huhpm clearly someone was a man whore,over in the left sorner was a bed white plain white sheets but it had a few drops of red stuff on it but i quickly dismay it and then the other where the same white sheets. and then there was a plain bed at the right which had no sheets which i was accepting to be mine so that was great that they knew they were getting anew roomate. i went over and sat on the bed and then ever thing went blank because i was fasten asleep now.

'' do you think we should wake her up''

i dont know dude, wait how bout we just take a bucket a water and throw it in her face''

you have a cold heart dont you''

''dam rite i do''

my eyes flew open to see the angel that was now standing over me, i quicly smiled up at the glowing angel with a pale skin high cheek bones and blood red lips he had on a tight black shirt that showed off his muscular tone arms. i couldnt help but bring my hands to his face and smooth it over with my hand.

''wow now she running her over your face what a perv''

my eyes flew even wider becuz it wasnt an angel more like a human being that had an angry tone in his voice ughhhh boy georgia is this how you plan to survive.

i quiclkly flew up and saw all five of them standing with glory flawless skin i almost fainted just looking at them. diffrent color eyes, now looked into my boring ones.

''and u are'' said the guy with a black t shrit black hair with red streaks and high cheek bones.

''ammm my name is ammmm....whats my name''

wow she's so stupid she doesnt even know her own name what a idiot''

i heard one of the guys say while whispering to the guy who wore all black, creepy much with black hair that covered his eyes, dark eyes, that held only coldness in them, a t shrit that defines his muscular torso and black leather pants and a black blazer. the only thing that wasnt pitch black was his skin.

''if ur trying to whisper try again next time'' i said glaring at him, all he did was just glare back.

'' so are u planning to tells us your name''

''oh yes sorry about that i got distracted''

''uh huh i wonder what''

can we just get on wih ur name please'' said a guy that now just spoke for the first time, all eyes averted to him as if he was an alien that just learned how to speak english for the first time.

''wow dude you speak...i never knew that''

''my name is georgia varn and am your new roomate''

''uve got to be shitting me'' said smarty pants who was now glaring more than ever.

'' actually am not shitting you am telling you the truth''

''nice to meet you let me introduce the guys to you'' wow he was the only nice one ive met so far and quiet one.

'' am damien, thats luke, nate, josh and fabian. he pointed each one of them. in no time when i looked at fabian i fell to the ground clutching my stomach screaming in pain. just somehow i knew that this wasnt right he had did something to me and i was gonna find out but for now the pain had took me away to the sea of darknest......

what do you think comment and vote i will post some pictures of the guys i couldnt bother to describe so thxs once again to my fans

love u guys ill upload sooner if u guys vote for me and comment