Be honest

''NOOO IT'S A TRAP''

''HE IS GOING TO STAB YOU IN THE BACK''

''NOOOO FOCUS''

''YESS SAVE HIM''

''YESSS YOU ARE A GOOD DAD''

''NOOO HE IS NOT GOING TO HELP YOUU''

''NO NO NO NO NO NOT AGAIINNN''

Nari screamed. The other members were used this, this always happened whenever Nari decided to watch her favourite movie of all time, The Lion King. Hence why they were all in their rooms wearing earbuds.

Nari has been replaying the death of Mufasa for the 6th time now. It was like she was forcing herself to cry, which was not hard to do when it regards the replaying scene. Even the mere mention of it gets the girl bawling.

''SIMBA DON'T SAY THAT''

''WHY MUST YOU STAB ME IN THE HEART?''

''I KNOW RIGHT''

Nari whipped her head around, tears still rolling off her cheeks, only to come face to face with a crying Taehyung. Nari's eyes widened by the sudden presence of the boy. She was sure that the boy was not here just a minute ago. How did he even get in? Nari thought.

Taking a closer look at the boy, she saw that he had dried tears on his cheeks and more were dreading to come out. The boy also had a supporting pout on his face. All in all he just looked like a cute puppy, a cute sad puppy. ''Why are you crying?'', Nari asked softly, scared that if she raised her voice, the boy would bawl his eyes out. Nari didn't want to see the boy cry, she hated to see the people that she cared about cry, because it would end up in her crying too. Which she was doing already, but that's beside the point.

''The scene of course, why else?'', Taehyung answered, making Nari let out a breath that she didn't know she was holding until now. She wiped off the remaining tears with her sweater paw, before turning her attention to the boy, while Taehyung smiled at her natural cuteness. ''You like The Lion King too Tae Tae?'', Nari asked, tilting her head to the side.

''Of course who doesn't'', Taehyung said, making Nari smile widely and nod her head. ''Any reason for your surprise visit? Not that I mind you being here, don't get me wrong, I enjoy your company. I'm just curious'', Nari rambled, making Taehyung chuckle. ''Calm down I get it'', Taehyung said, while ruffling Nari's hair, earning a cute glare from the girl.

''Are you free today?'', Taehyung asked. ''Obviously, why would I be watching the same sad scene over and over again if I was not free'', Nari said, making Taehyung nod. ''Great, I need the Gucci Queen's help'', Taehyung said, making Nari giggle at the nickname. She loves the nickname as it had Taehyung written all over it. ''Of course, what can I help the King with?'', Nari said, making Taehyung's box-like smile appear, ''We need to go shopping''.

Nari furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, ''Shopping? For what?'', she asked.  ''Well you know how we have a new comeback in a month'', Taehyung said, making Nari nod a way of her telling him that he should continue. ''And everyone is stressing out, so I thought if I bought everyone presents than we could be relieved off of the stress for a bit'', Taehyung said, while averting his eyes from the girl, as she was cooing at Taehyung being this cute and thoughtful.

''You came to the right adress'', Nari said, making Taehyung look up at her with sparkling eyes. ''I love you- I mean- Uhm because you- you know- because you want to help me, yeah that's it, yeah'', Taehyung said, while nodding. Nari chuckled as it looked like Taehyung tried to convince himself more than that he tried to convince her. ''It's okay Tae, I love you too'', Nari said, while pinching the boy's cheeks, making his face flush.