Male Reader X France

Your POV

"You should really stop doing this. They don't deserve it.", I say to my darling husband, Francis.

He's placing a rose on Englands doorstep. He always does this on valentines day. He leaves roses for every country to find in the morning.

"Yes they do! Everyone deserves something nice on valentines day.", he says in return, standing up again.

"But most of the countries are so mean to you. So why are you being nice to them?", I ask.

"Because I am the country of love~!", he says cheerfully, winking at me.

I sigh and lift my hand to ruffle his hair.

"Yes you are, beautiful.", I say smiling.

He giggles grinning, taking another rose from my hands.

"Come on now, [Name]! We have to give all the other countries these roses before the night is over.", he says, turning around and twirling towards the second room.

All of the countries are in the same hotel, because we spend every valentines day together. This year we're in France. It really is beautiful here, especially since my dear husband decorated everything to make this even better for everyone. I walk behind Francis, smiling at him. He really is a sweetheart. I'm glad I married him, really damn glad.