Male Reader X Gilbert

Your POV

I walk in my house and close the door. I hear foot steps walking towards me, I turn around ready to punch whoever was in my house.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa calm down!", Gil says holding his hands in front of him.

I deadpan and sigh taking off my shoes.

"What the hell, Gil! You can't just break into my house like that.", I say throwing my school bag on the floor.

"Well, your parents weren't here so I had to.", Gil says.

"Anyways, I got a great idea so just follow me.", he says grabbing my hand.

I sigh and he giggles like a little girl. I let him lead me to my room and close the door. The curtains are shut. Gil closes the door and makes me sit on the bed.

"I thought that since your parents aren't here for a few days, we could have some fun.", Gil says taking off his school jacket.

"Wait, my dads aren't here for a few days?", I ask. [Yes, you have two dads]

"Ja, they left a note in the kitchen counter saying something about needing some time for themselves, besides they don't mind if we have some fun~", Gil says untying my tie.

I shake my head and he giggles. He takes off my school jacket and throws it on the floor. He sits on my lap, wrapping his arms around my neck. He pecks my lips, blushing a little. I smile and he grinds our clothed members together moaning a quietly. I chuckle. 

"Oh~ You're already hard, huh?", I ask tracing my hands on his waist.

"Ja~", he says.

I chuckle and grope his arse making him moan.

"Oh, wait, I almost forgot.", Gil says standing up and walking to my closet.

I groan and he giggles. He takes off his pants, and puts on a.. skirt? I blush a little and he takes off his shirt. He turns around and walks back in front of me. The skirt is dark blue and it has a few 'strings' coming off on the side, they're black, yellow and red.

"Do you like it~?", Gil asks.

I nod and he sits on my lap again.

"I bought it when I was still in Germany, I really liked it and thought you might like it too.", Gil says.

I chuckle and peck Gils lips before lifting his skirt a little.

"I'm really horny, [Name]~", Gil whines.

I chuckle and kiss him passionately.

~ > Time Skip Brought To You By My Gayness < ~

"Well, it seems like they had some fun.", I hear someone giggle.

I open my eyes slightly and look down at my chest to see Gil sleeping on top of me. I look at the doorway to see.. my dads.. My.. dads.. MY DADS?! My eyes widen and I sit up.

"GET OUT!", I yell throwing a pillow at them.

They laugh and close my door before walking down the stairs. Gil groans and tightens his hold on my torso.

"Mm, [Name]~ Shut up~ And sleep with me~", Gil says yawning. [shut uP AND SLEEP WITH ME, COME ON WHY WON'T YOU SLEEP WITH ME]

"Gil, did my dads really leave a note at the counter?", I ask.

Gil hides his face on my chest and shakes his head. My eyebrow twitches.

"You little..", I say.

He looks up at me, with his beautiful red eyes.

"I'm sorry..", he says quietly.

My eyebrow twitches again. I sigh and fall back on the bed.

"I forgive you.", I say.

"Yay", he cheers.

He lifts himself up to peck my lips.

"I love you~", he says smiling widely.

"I love you too, Gil.", I say.