Emily's pov

I get back to my house switching on the Tv for a bit, while making myself something to eat . I don't start college until 12.30 today . I can't believe me and Alison had sex last night, it was the best ever I'm so happy she's my first , it was so special . I've never felt this way at all towards anyone even with Paige I wasn't like this.  As I'm sitting on the sofa, eating my lucky charms cereal,  I hear my phone vibrate.  I check my phone it's a message from Alison .

Hey babe just so you know I'm at college now just so you don't worry I love you don't be late for my class or I'll have to teach you a lesson 😉😉 xxx

I'm glad you got to college safely I love you too I miss you already 😩 ohhh well I might be late on purpose then if you're going to teach me a lesson 😜😜😜 xxx

Alison doesn't reply ,so I assume she's already in class Teaching, I dash upstairs getting changed while brushing my teeth at the same time. As I'm brushing my teeth ,I hear my phone ring I gargle the mouthwash quickly spitting into the sink, then rush downstairs thinking it's Ali calling me ,however it's Hanna .

Hey what's up Hanna are you okay?

Yeah I'm good are you still coming out tonight i won't see you today as I'm not in college I've got it History work to catch up on

Yes I'm still coming out tonight but it won't be a late one for me as I got swimming practice at 9.

Oh okay that's fine see you tonight Emily

I get to college going straight into my History lesson, all I can think about is Alison. I wish Alison could come to the house party tonight with us i would love more than anything for her to come, however we can't because of obvious reasons with her being a Teacher. History seems to have flown by I head to English with Aria .

When I get into the classroom I sit down at my usual seat next to Aria. Alison is writting something on the board, I can't help but to think of how sexy she looks right now. We are starting this new book ,she asks the class  a couple of questions,however when ever I put my hand up she seems to be picking this new guy who has joined the class called Noel, which is getting on my nerves.  In the end I start writting my Clexa story which I get in trouble for .

"Excuse me Miss Fields we are supposed be answering questions not doing you're own work "

"Well Diss Dilaurentis i was putting my hand up to answer but you kept picking the same guy to answer the questions "

"Miss fields how dare you speak to me like that I will have a word with you after class "

I look to my left to see Aria laughing at me, I'm glad she finds it amusing because I don't. I listen to Alison reading some of the questions out, however I know the answer to some of them but I don't choose to answer. I'm being stubborn .  Class ends Alison closes the door walking towards me sitting on a chair .