~•♡➐♡•~

Finn's POV
'Poe! Poe!' I shouted down the corridor when I see him. He turned and gave me a bro hug 'hey buddy, what's up?' He said wait a smile. 'Have you seen Rey today? I've not seen her at all and I'm getting a bit worried' I confesses. 'I've not seen her either but she is probably getting a dress fitting or something like that' Poe says and rolls his eyes.
'Why is she getting forced to marry that monster anyway? It might keep peace for a few years but after that it will go back to the way it was before' Finn said. 'Yeah I know, do you want to go to the lunch room with me?' Poe asked.
'Sure, that's where I was heading anyway though I was gonna find Rey and see if she wanted to come with' Finn said.
'Oh okay, well we better get to the hall otherwise all the good food will be gone or it will be cold' Poe said and we began to walk faster to the hall.
When we enter the hall, I see Rey is putting her plates away. 'Rey!' I shout to her through the loud hall. She turned and smiled at Poe and I and walked towards us. 'Hey guys, I've not seen you in a while' she told us. 'Yeah, we've not seen each other in a while. Where have you been?' I ask.
'Oh, I've had to go to dress fittings and dance lessons with Kylo. I hate it and would rather be with you guys though' she tells us. 'I told you that it had something to do with dress fittings' Poe said with a victorious smile.
'So, where you heading off to?' I ask her. 'Another dress fitting' she says with a huff. 'Well try not to have too much fun without us' Poe says. 'Trust me I won't, well I better go. I'll see you guys later' she says. 'Bye Rey' we both say and make our way to the line which was very short.
We pick up a tray and stand at the end of the food line.

Leia's POV
I am waiting for Rey at the tailors department, I've decided to come and see how her dress is getting on and what it looks like.
I am quite early though, around 10 minutes early so I decide to go on my holo pad and see if there is anything exciting going on today. The only thing that comes up is that their is a sand festival on Tatooine. They pretty much just create sand sculptures using water and sand and have a parade, boring.
I turn off my holo and sit back on my chair. A minute later I hear someone enter the department. I look up and see that it is Rey, she is a little early but she nearly always is. 'Hey Leia' she stays to me with a smile on her face. 'Wasn't expecting to see you here today' she said. 'Hello Rey, I thought I would pop along and see how the dress is doing and what it looks like' I tell her. 'Oh okay' she says and sits next to me.
A woman appeared from round the corner and said 'Hello Rey and General Organa. Nice to see you both' she said with a big smile. 'I'll take you both through and we'll put Rey in a changing room to try on the dress' she said and motioned us to follow her. 'General, you can sit on here while we get Rey into her dress' the lady tells me as she directs Rey into the changing room in front of me.
I few moments later the curtains open revealing Rey in a beautiful dress that had slightly similarities to the dress I used to wear when I was 19. It was the same colour and it had sleeves that were the same style but her ones reached the floor.
'Rey, you look gorgeous!' I say with excitement. 'Thank you Leia' she said with a small smile. 'Okay, it may need a small adjustment at the shoulder but apart from that, it's looks amazing on you. Does it feel comfortable?' The woman asked Rey. 'It's very comfortable thank you' she said to the lady.
'Anywhere feel tight?' She asked. 'No, it feels like the right size' Rey says. 'Okay, I'm going to use clamps to may the shoulder a bit smaller and you can see what you think them' the woman told her and clipped the extra material at the shoulders.
'What do you think?' The woman asked. 'I love it' she and twirled around. 'Okay, well have you in for another fitting next week so we can make sure the shoulders are alright after the alterations' the woman said.
Rey went back behind the curtain again and came out a few minutes later with her usual clothes on. 'Have you seen Ben today? I need to talk to him' I ask her. 'No, I normally do but I haven't seen him since yesterday which I weird since we live in the same dorm' Rey told me and we walked out of the tailors department.

Kylo's POV
I hide in my room, I haven't been out all day because I want to avoid the scavenger at all costs.
I'm trying to get rid of the feeling I have for her and hopefully some time alone doing dark meditation should help with that. Most feelings that aren't connected to anger are weak feelings, and right now I've got a lot of them. Fear, compassion, regret, these are just a few of the feelings that are whirling round my head. If I don't get rid of them soon, I will become even more weak and less powerful.
As I do my dark meditation, I hear a soft knock at the door. 'Who's there?' I say annoyed. 'It's your mother, I need to speak to you' the voice replied. I groaned and opened the door using the force and standing behind it was my little mother.
She stepped into my room and I used the force to shut the door again. 'What do you want?' I growl. 'I need to talk to you' she told me. 'Well go on then' I complain.
'I just needed to tell you that I'm sorry for sending you away to Luke's academy. I thought that it would make you happy as you had a chance to see your Uncle, make some friends and learn how to use the force properly. I thought that you would prefer to be there than waiting in a room during a meeting all the time reading or getting complained at by your father. I had no idea that you would be so unhappy and upset about it, we though we were doing the right thing. I'm so sorry' she said and sat down next time me.
'You thought I would be more happy with an old hermit at a academy in the middle of nowhere with a class of people who were jealous of me? You really didn't know me very well then' I sneer and look away from her. 'Ben-' she started but I butted in saying 'that's not my name! Just leave!'.
She doesn't do anything at first so I decide to say it again. 'Get out!' I shout at her forcing the door open with the Force . I could see the hurt on her face before she turned to leave.
Once she was out, I slammed the door shut and was in a state of rage but I wasn't going to break anything so I decide to just sit down and put all this hate towards my dark meditation. This pulled me further away from being weak, I just needed to get the guilt from killing Han and the compassion from Rey out of my head and then I would be all powerful!

~♡•♡•♡~
Words- 1327
Thank you for reading and please comment saying any ideas, advice or what you think of the story so far!
-Grace xx

~♡•♡•♡~Words- 1327Thank you for reading and please comment saying any ideas, advice or what you think of the story so far!-Grace xx