~•♡➌♡•~

Rey's POV
I wake up at around 2am to a the sound of things being thrown around and breaking from outside my door. I grab my lightsaber and make my way towards my door, swinging it open once I got to it.
I see that it is Kylo who is making all the noise, and he is destroying everything in the room. 'What the hell are you doing Kylo!?' I shout at him which causes him to stop and turn around slowly, his face is painted with anger and his eyes are cold. He doesn't say anything, just stands there staring at me. 'This is not just your dorm, it's mine too, so you better get everything tidied up and order replacements from droids' I hissed at him. He extended an arm at me and made me freeze just like he did on Takodana last year when we first met. He creeped up towards me and once he was really close, he whispered in my ear 'I will do no such thing' and waved his hand over my head and the world goes black.

Kylo's POV
I wave my hand over her head and one she falls, I catch her in my arms, I carry her back to her room and put her back into her bed.
After that I walk out of her room and slam the door shut. How dare she think that she can order me around? I sit on the sofa which is half destroyed and look around the room at the mess I've made.
All of the walls are slashed, pictures and painting are smashed and cut up, table and chairs are split in half and all of the pillows are ripped open and their contents are scattered across the floor. Rey's right, it's a mess in here but I can't be bothered and don't know where to find a droid to ask for replacements.
I storm into my room and shut the door, deciding that I'm going to sleep, I've already let out enough anger at this time. I take my top off and change my bottom half into black short that come just above my knees. I look at all my scars on my chest, I have around 4 and they are all different sizes. I run my finger over them, following the shape of them and then letting my hand fall limp at my side. I slam my fist into the mirror causing glass to go all over the floor and my hands to bleed. I sigh and try and move, when I do bits of mirror shards cut into my feet causing them to get cut and bleed too. I use the force to collect all the little pieces of mirror off the floor and throw it out the window in my room.
I then limp through to the main living area and try and find a first aid kit. I eventually find one and sit down on the destroyed sofa and get to work of sorting my injuries. I start with my feet, using tweezers to pick out any mirror shards stuck in my feet.
I then wipe them with anti-bacteria wipes and bandage them both. I then move onto my fist, tons of small bits of glass sticking out of my skin. I try and pick one of the bits out but it is very painful and I howl in pain.

Rey's POV
I wake up from him putting me unconscious with the force to hear someone howl in pain, it must be Kylo.
He's probably hurt himself on something he has destroyed, and I decide that I am going to see if he's okay. I don't want to be blamed if he is dead in the morning. I slip out my bed and open my bedroom door to see Kylo sitting on the destroyed sofa with nothing but a pair of shorts on. For a minute I couldn't take my eyes off his chest, he was shredded.
I snap back into reality and make my way over and stand above him. 'What's with all that infernal noise?' I ask him. He just gave me a dirty look and looked down at his hand which was cut pretty bad and had bits of glass sticking out of it. 'You not going to sort that?' I ask pointing to his hand.
'Yes I was but then I realised how difficult it was trying to sort it with one hand which is my left, and I am right side dominant' he huffed. 'Do you want me to help you? It looks like you need help to sort it' I tell him. 'Fine, do you know what you are doing?' He asked. 'Well obviously I know what I am doing otherwise I wouldn't have asked if you wanted me to help' I whisper yell.
'Alright sweetheart, I was just asking' he told me. 'Could you please not call me that?' I said, remembering that my parents called me that when they left me on Jakku all those years ago. 'Sure, Scavenger' he smirked. 'You make it so difficult sometimes' I say and I sat down next to him, taking the tweezers out of his hands. 'I do, I really do' he whispered in my ear causing a shiver to go down my spine.
I start to work on his hand, picking out all the bits of glass as he hissed and howled. I eventually had all of it out and then took some rubbing alcohol. 'You are not putting that stuff on me' Kylo said and pulled his hand away. 'Don't be such a baby' I tell him. 'Use the anti-bacteria wipes' he said and points to them with his other hand. 'This stuff works better' I say and grab back his hand.
I put a bit on a cotton ball and put it on the cuts and ignored his distress, he was being overdramatic. Once it was all clean, I started to bandage it up and then secure the bandages with tape. 'All done, your so overdramatic' I huff me start to put the medical kit away. 'Thank you' he mumbled. 'Did I just hear that almighty Kylo Ren say thank you' I laugh. 'Shut up' he shouted and stormed into his room as I laughed.
I tidied the rest of the kit away before making my way back to my room, avoiding broken bits of furniture.

~♡•♡•♡~
Word Count - 1079
Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed this chapter. And yes I based Rey and Kylo's fight on Hand and Leia's first kiss scene (not word by word but similar).
- Grace xx