"Where is Tanvi by the way?" Manvi asked us

"Don't know ... She'll meet us near the stage may be" I said

A girl entered our common make room. I guess she was Rubina from Barun Sir's team. She entered inside, took her clutch and left without exchanging a word. Not that I wanted a chat with her but every contestant has been really friendly and supportive here. All of us were wishing All The Best to those performing. She could do the same, couldn't she?

Leave that thought Sona. You've got bigger things to focus on.

All 4 of us moved towards the stage. We spotted Tanvi. She waved at us. Karan was walking absent-mindedly & he bumped into Tanvi

"I'm so sorry... I.." Karan said but then I guess he was at lost of words as his eyes met Tanvi's.

"Ahem-Ahem" I broke their reverie. Karan straightened himself & left us.

"What was that Tanvi?" Manvi teased us

"What was what?" Tanvi replied. The color of her cheeks had taken a reddish hue.

(Let me leave Tanvi to reply Manvi's questions & move ahead with the story.)

I entered the stage & Goshh!! It looked magnificient. In front of me was a huge black glass floored stage with red lights running beneath it. The lights lead to the judges table which was made of perfectly cut black marble & had red seats. A larger than life screen was stationed behind us. On the sides were big red sofas for the contestants.

"Impressive" Jatin voiced my opinions.

My eyes were fixed at the centre of the stage which was inviting me to proove my worth & I was so ready for it.

"Chalein Sona di? Let's sit" Tanvi pulled me towards the sofa.

Soon others joined us. Jeevika had to leave us & sit with her team. Dev Sir & Mouni ma'am's team were sitting on one side of the stage while the participant's of the other two teams were sitting on the other side of the set. My eyes met Rubina's. I smiled but she looked away. Too much ego for no reason.

The director & his team joined us. Camera's were laid all over the set & the camera men took their positions. The judges arrived & Dev Sir came towards us & wished us good luck.

"Good luck Sonakshi & I'm sorry" He whispered in my ears.

I passed a smile & nodded. Mouni ma'am came on the stage.

"Everyone ready?" She asked. The air around her was so royal because of the way she carried herself. Jatin stiffened when he looked at his sister.

"Okay then" She continued "Let me familiarize everyone with each other. We already know the judges. I'm the producer... Verma Sir ... Please listen to me once ... So contestants Verma Sir is the director & Karan .... Karan Wahi where are you?"

"Right behind you" Karan said

"Oh! I'm so sorry... This is Karan ... We all know how wonderful he is as an anchor but this time he'll be accompanied by a new comer who is really good at this job ... Where is he? Nachiket???"