Before Fred's party

A/N: thanks to everyone who checked out the story.

Amy's POV :

It was Saturday before I even knew it. I had decided to go to the party in a nice off the shoulder,white knee length dress with 3/4 length sleeves and after much contemplation, I decided to play it safe in a pair of white flats rather than break my leg in heels.

'Amy, jimmy's here for you' my mom shouted up. I looked at the clock, 7pm right on time, I quickly checked myself over again in the mirror before slowly making my way downstairs.

I locked eyes with jimmy immediately. His eyes were as big as flying saucers 'you look great Amy' he said rubbing his neck nervously. 'Thanks jimmy' I relied back with a smile 'you look great too' and boy he did; He looked more than great, he looked like fucking sex on legs. I have to remember composure, "maintain composure at all times Amy Tyler" I thought to myself over and over again.

We said goodbye to my parents and made our way towards jimmy's car. 'So are there many people going to this party tonight?' I ask him nervously, he turns his head and gives me a small smile 'a few. Don't worry Amy, it'll be fun' jimmy said to me without keeping eye contact. He then started the car and begun to drive towards Fred's house.

What is with him tonight? He's acting like he has done something wrong, like he has something terrible to hide.  I have a real terrible feeling about tonight, a bad feeling that I couldn't shake off and heaven help jimmy reardon if he had anything to do with this bad feeling. After all, my mother always said that I should trust my gut instinct.

A/N: sorry about the shortness of this chapter. I hope you are enjoying the story.