Honeymoon

"Ready?" Spencer asked, looking down at you with loving eyes and an eager smile.

"Always," you answered, returning his smile.

Both of your friends and family were looking upon the two of you as you emerged from the church and down the steps. They cheered for you and wished you well on your honeymoon with your brand new husband. You and Spencer crawled in the back of the SUV that Hotch had lent to you and waved to all of your loved ones as your driver pulled away from the lot.

After stopping to grab your bags and change, you and Spencer embarked on the trip to the cabin that he'd booked for a few weeks. He drove the few hour drive, and held your hand the whole way. You fell asleep in the passenger seat, and woke up to Spencer shaking your shoulder lightly.

"Hey, we're here," he whispered. "Stay in your seat though."

You woke yourself up, and did as he told you. You watched him as he rounded the front of the SUV and opened your door. You went to step out of the car, but Spencer scooped you up in his arms and began carrying you toward the door.

"What are you doing?" You giggled as you held onto his shirt.

"Carrying you over the threshold, duh," he replied jokingly. You smiled and leaned your head on his chest as he gracefully took you into the bedroom where all of your bags sat neatly at the foot of the bed. He put you down on the carpet floor.

"So are you going to give me the grand tour?" You asked.

"Why of course," Spencer said. "Follow me."

You walked a few steps behind him as he strutted around the cabin.

"This is the living room," he said, gesturing to the small room you were standing in. "And this," he pack peddled through the kitchen doorway. "This is the kitchen, and dining room. Then down the hallway over there, is the bathroom and through those doors is the backyard."

You laughed as you watched him point to everything and tell you about the cabin. Once he was finished, he took you by the waist and walked you back to the bedroom.

"And this is our bedroom," he said quietly. "Where we'll spend every night together, and then some. Lots of quality time."

You felt your cheeks heat up as he spoke in your ear. You turned to face him, and broke out in a giggle as he gave you a goofy smile.

"Are you laughing at me?" He challenged.

"Yeah," you grinned.

"That's not very nice," he fake pouted.

"Aw, I'm sorry," you said sweetly.

You gave him a short kiss on the lips, but lingered there for a moment, watching his eyes move back and forth between your own. Slowly, Spencer pulled you back in and kissed you with love and passion. All the excitement of the day was worn down into his kiss.

You put your arms around his neck and wove your fingertips into the soft curls of his hair, while his hands played at the hem of your shirt. You followed his footsteps toward the bed and let him lay you down. For a moment, you came to your senses - your heart started to race as you realized that Spencer was taking off your shirt. You were realizing where this was going.

"You okay?" Spencer asked.

After that moment of thought, you lost your worries and gave Spencer a playful smile.

"Perfect," you replied.

You took Spencer by surprise by rolling over and straddling his waist. A sultry smile spread across your face as Spencer's cheeks flushed a bright shade of pink. You leaned down slowly and kissed his neck, tugging his shirt off with all the patience you could muster.