Just a Massive Thank you

This was my first story that I ever made public.

I started writing when I was in 5th grade with little stories about my crushes and friends.

I found one of my old writing notebooks like three weeks ago and I was horrible. Like I'm not joking I was so bad at writing.

But I was lucky that one of my friends was like my number one fan and always waited for the next chapter.

Then years went on I gave up on writing till I found out what kpop was ON ACCIDENT LMAO.

BTS was my first group and god I loved them to death. Then I discovered exo on accident and the process started all over again ugh then GOT7 came in and My world turned so messed up every time I heard Youngjae sing.

Then Astro came in and BTOB but it wasn't enough for me to know them like the groups I started with.

God then the Fanfiction came in and I started to think what if I started writing again?

I use to think, I still do, that I would be the worst at it but moonlight cafe came to mind. My ideas for this story and my cousins helped me but I was so nervous for it.

Now look at it, fucking 12k with around 700 votes. People who have stuck with me from the beginning to the end gave me confidence to keep writing and actually finishing this.

And thanks to that and my stupid ideas that pop up, I wrote other stories.

I love people commenting like I'm actually funny or that these are actually good enough to continue reading I love it.

So thank you to everyone

My instagram is sun_shine_youngjae come and find me :)))

I love you guys so much

Don't be afraid to message me if you need a friend or something cause I'm free all the time.