Can't Win

11:30am
I should be praised, I update weekly

Youngjae was so nervous to even be there with 2 cups of coffee with one being for his lover.

Right now Choi Youngjae was in front of Jaebum's company, he didn't even know the place and that made it worse for him.

With a deep breath he put his fear aside and walked inside, the building was filled with bustling people busy with matters unknown to him.

Youngjae wanted to walk out but his goal was to see his Jaebum's smile. He walked to the elevator and pressed in floor 12 as Jackson recently told him.

Youngjae slowly walked up to the big doors that basically hid Jaebum from him but he stopped when he heard yelling. "I'm not doing this shit anymore!"

"Mr. Im if you don't do as the extended contract says then you can lose your company!"

"Extended? I've never fucking heard of this, you mother fucker!"

*knock knock*

"What the fuck do you want?!" Jaebum yelled angrily looking at the main door. Youngjae slowly walked inside, ever so slightly trembling  from Jaebum's angry voice that seemed to be directly  at him.

Jaebum looked at the other man inside the room, "Get the fuck out of here." With that he left leaving the couple alone but before that the man pushed Youngjae out of the way but it wasn't enough to hurt the younger.

Jaebum sighed and looked at his lover with soft eyes, "I'm sorry you had to hear that baby..."  He got up and walked to the younger and hugged the trembling male tightly.

"I don't like hearing you yell Jaebumie..." It was so easy to tell that Youngjae was about to cry.

He comforted the smaller male and kissed the top.of his head. Youngjae clamed down and felt better knowing his love was no longer angry. "Come over here babe, I need to make a few calls then I'm free for that day." Jaebum lead his over to his desk and placed him on his lap.

Youngjae cuddled into Jaebum's embrace and smiled when he made a silly face at him, "Just sit tight for a while honey." With that Jaebum lifted the phone and made calls with important people to his company.

In between talking on the phone, he would place butterfly kisses on Youngjae's cheeks and jawline until someone barged inside the office.

"JAEBUM I HEARD ABOUT THAT CONTRACT ARE YO- Oh hi Youngjae!" Jackson exclaimed walking up to the couple but Youngjae was confused, "What about the contract is so bad?"

Jaebum messed with his brown hair and sighed, "It's nothing you have to worry about baby. " Youngjae pouted but he knew his place when it came to Jaebum's company. "Right anyways today let's all go to Jaebum's place!" Jackson said out of nowhere, slamming his hands on Jaebum's desk.

"Why my place?"

"Because it's fucking huge you prick!"

"Ugh fine but you and Bambam bring food, Babe what do you want to eat later?" Jaebum asked patting his lovers back. "Can we have pizza?" Youngjae answered hiding his head in Jaebum's  neck as he nodded to Jackson who grinned and walked out. 

Time skip brought to you by Jaebum looking like a perv when he backhugged Youngjae

"Great, we are all here!" Jackson said happily as he counted all 5 plus Yugyeom's friend who went by the name Jungkook.

For an hour they sat around and watched Supernatural but it scared Youngjae so he was playing with Jaebum's fingers innocently and it made him kiss his loves hair. "Alright this is boring! Let's play the let's  wrestling game... Let's see, Jaebum and Yugyeom try it."

With that being said Jaebum sighed and went up to one of the chairs and sat waitng for Yugyeom who was complaining about him being too strong to even win. Yugyeom finally sat down and placed his legs inside of Jaebum's. "Ready? Go!"

"Agh!" Yugyeom groaned as he tried to spread Jaebum's legs but it hurt his own and in the end Jaebum grinned and kept his close and won. "His knees really hurt Hyung! That wasn't fair!" Yugyeom was so fustered but Jungkook laughed and pulled him back to the couch and cuddled him. "Next Bambam and Youngjae!"

The two smiled at each other and sat down, Youngjae's legs on the outside and Bambam's inside, "Aish you're so skinny Bammie your knees hurt already."

"Alright...Go!"

Bambam started grunting when he tried to open his Hyung's legs but it didnt last long cause Youngjae cried out from the pain in his knees and spread his own open, "I told you it would hurt!" He whined getting up and into Jaebum's grasp. "Jackson and Jungkook are next!"

"Alright kid, prepare to lose."

"I'm not sure about that Hyung." Jungkook laughed sitting down, his legs on the inside waiting for Jackson who overreacted the whole thing. "Go!"

Jackson screeched out of no where when Jungkook spread his legs so easily and it made everyone laugh at the sight. "You were saying Hyung?"

"You little shit!"

"I won this fairly Hyung!"

"Sit down you guys! Now it's couple turns so Jaebum and Youngjae go!" Yugyeom laughed as he pulled them both to the chairs.

Youngjae has his legs on the outside nervously as he waited for his boyfriend. "It'll be okay babe." Jaebum comforted him and smiled, "GO!"

At first Jaebum came off as weak which gave Youngjae some hope in winning until  yelled, "COME ON JAEBUM YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT A WEAK SHIT!"

Jaebum laughed out loud and spread Youngjae's legs easily making him yelp and grip on to the others shoulders. "And that's how I force his legs open in bed."

"Yah Jaebum!" Youngjae screeched and jumped on his boyfriend's back to pull his hair.

"Ow ow ow I'm sorry baby!"

Ayeeeeeeeee
How are you guys
Still a little bit mad but it'll be fine
Hmu sometime, anyone i get bored easily