Chapter 22 Double Trouble part 2

( Previously on Fighting for Skye Heart )
"Ryder and the pups got emergency call, So Ryder call the pups to the lookout, When Ryder was about to tell the pups he got a other emergency so Ryder tell the pups to split up, will they save the day" (Find out Right Now)

"As Marshall and Rubble were driving to save Mayor Goodway, They saw the fire were spreading more"

"Oh no the fire is spreading more, we need to hurry up Rubble said Marahall"

"Right said Rubble" ( So They drove fast to City Hall )

"( They arrive at City Hall )"

"Rubble use your truck to grab some dirt so you can put out the fire where the entrance is and i'll use my hose to put out the fire from abob said Marshall"

"Right said Rubble" so Rubble did as he told and Marshall use his hose to put out the fire"

"( Back to Skye and Ryder )"
Skye POV
"As they were driving and Flying to save the baby penguin, Skye were thinking about what Zuma say"

"Skye mind i hope Zuma save Chase because i very miss him so much, Not haven't see his cute face"

"( Ryder saw Skye not focusing )"

"Hey Skye are you ok said Ryder" Skye snap out of her mind"

"Huh..oh ya i'm ok Ryder said Skye" Ryder look at Skye and Said Ok"

"Soon they arrived and saw the baby penguin were scared"

"Don't worry baby penguin, we're save you and send you back home said Ryder" The Baby Penguin got happy when Ryder say that"

"Skye!! said Ryder" On it Ryder said Skye as she knew what to do" Skye use her Honedge to Carrie Ryder so he can grab the baby penguin"

"Skye i got him, Lift Me Up said Ryder" Skye lift Ryder and the baby penguin to safety"

"Good job Ryder and Skye said Everest" it look like the penguin that you guys save him said jake"

"No problem baby penguin, and remember whatever you in trouble, just Yelp for help said Ryder"

"( Back to Marshall and Rubble )"

"There so March Fire Marshall? Said Rubble" I know Rubble, but keep going said Marshall"

"You got it Marshall said Rubble" Soon they put out all the Fire and Mayor Goodway were save"

"Thank you Marshall and Rubble for saving me said Mayor Goodway" no problem Mayor Goodway, As Ryder alway say whatever you need trouble, just Yelp for help!! Said Marshall and Rubble"

"( Ryder,Skye,Marshall and Rubble head back to lookout )"

"( As they head back to the lookout, they saw someone that never Express see him again)"

"A/N oh man who did they saw at the lookout? And will they be happy to see the pup will find out next time on Fighting For Skye Heart"