Chapter 19 Zuma plan

(Previously on Fighting for Skye Heart)
"Ryder and the pups were outside playing tag while Zuma was inside plan to get Chase back from Mayor Humdinger" (Will Zuma find a way to get Chase Back) (Find out Right Now)

( Meanwhile Outside the Lookout )
Rocky POV
Tag your it said Rocky while Running from Marshall Hey get back here said Marshall while chasing Rocky (Soon Skye came out of the lookout and join the other) hey Skye said Ryder hi Ryder (Now Marshall and Rocky started to like Skye again)

(Marshall and Rocky saw Skye talking to Ryder)

(Marshall,Rocky and Rubble thought Man She look so cute when she walk i hope i can have a chance to make her my Girlfriend)

( Back to Ryder and Skye )
Ryder POV
Ryder said Skye ya Skye said Ryder i'm worry about Mayor Humdinger said Skye don't worry Skye noting will have been to you guys said Ryder

Thank Ryder said Skye no problem said Ryder (Ryder and Skye started to Smile each other)

(While Ryder and Skye with smile each other Rubble,Rocky and Marshall came to them)

Hi Skye said Rubble,Marshall and Rocky Hi pups said Skye with a smile how you been Skye said Rubblei'm good thank for asking said Skye (Rocky and Marshall started to get jealous) hey skye want to play with us said Marshall sure said Skye
Hey Skye said Marshall ya said Skye (Marshall tag Skye and Run away from Skye,Skye who was it were chasing them)

( Back to Zuma )
Zuma POV
ok i have everything to save Chase from Mayor Humdinger the only thing is how do i get inside to save Chase (Zuma were standing there and thinking for a way to get Chase but just then Skye Came again?)

Hey Zuma said Skye huh oh ya Skye what up said Zuma i need to tell you something said Skye while blushing (Zuma thought oh no i know why she blushing...she like me this is bad...i need to save chase Now!!)