It took me a few seconds before I realized what Severus wanted.

I cleared my throat turning toward Sergeo. "Thank you for the wand Sergeo, it was a big help."

"Oh you are very welcome Holy entity. Please stop by anytime at all, my door is always open!" Sergeo exclaimed in a friendly manner.

I couldn't help but smile at the man's enthusiasm. Severus already fed up with me nodded his head toward Sergeo. Realizing we were going to apparate I quickly took down my shields feeling weird about it alike to before.

In moments I felt my body being squeezed almost like I was being sucked through a straw. I suppose the feeling of apparition gets better the more you do it.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT & WIZARDRY

Finally the feeling stopped and we were outside of huge iron gates. There was some sort of Gargoyle that was in the form of a Hog with wings on either side of the iron gate. I looked scrutinizingly at the gargoyles.

'What the hell?' I muttered lowly under my breathe not taking my eyes off the stupid looking gargoyles.

My eyes moved upwards and suddenly all thoughts of the idiotic looking gargoyles vanished.

A huge castle stood tall and proud behind the iron gates. My mouth fell open gazing upon the ginormous castle. It was unbelievable, I had no words to describe the beautiful structure. It looked as if it took hundreds of years to make when in reality with magic it probably only took hours. I had no clue I was in this beautiful castle earlier when I was in Albus's office.

This was school?

The students who attend Hogwarts should be grateful they don't need to attend non-magical school. High school compared to this should be defined as prison. I was so busy openly gaping at the school that I forgot about Severus's grip on my arm.

The iron gates bursting open was what snapped me out of my trance. I was immediately tugged; not so gently might I add, toward the castle.

Deep breathes, stay calm. Don't kill him.

I sighed in annoyance at my wand which I had stuffed in my back pocket poking my butt the whole time I walked.

Note to self: Never stick wand in pocket again.

I looked around the surroundings curiously. A thick forest covered pretty the whole  outside of the school, minus the large lake which covered a small portion of the outside. The two of us were soon walking along a huge bridge that led to what was most likely a courtyard of school.

Well this is going to be a long walk.

🕰🕰🕰🕰🕰

We finally came to a courtyard area of the school which was inhabited by many students letting me know it was most likely a Saturday or Sunday. The sun was just beginning to set meaning dinner for the students was probably going to be served soon.

As me and Severus started walking through the courtyard; almost all chattering stopped and every student's gaze turned towards the two of us. Every single student was in uniform; alike to ones I bought myself earlier.

There was a slight difference though. There robes unlike the ones I bought previously were not just bland grey. Some robes were colored blue, a few students robes looked to be yellow, while others were red, and a couple other students were wearing green robes.

The symbols on the robes were also different than mine. They did not hold a Hogwarts symbol, but instead each color held an animal.

The yellow held a badger, the blue was an eagle, the green was a snake, but it was the red robes animal that perplexed me the most. What was that a lion, no I think it was griffin. Nope it was definitely a lion.