A MOTHERS LOVE.

To My Little Girl,

To My Little Girl,

   Your dad just asked if this was a love letter, I suppose it is. This is a love letter to our little miracle. I know you won't grow up alike to every other little girl. Why? For the simple reason that you're special. In other words you're not human, well not completely. You are a Nephilim half angel, half human. Technically speaking you'd be considered half witch, you can thank your dad for that one. And half arch-angel courtesy of me. I want you to realize how happy you have made both your father and I. We keep arguing over what to name you. I personally like the name Victoria while your father thinks we should go for a more uncommon name like Damaris. I've told him multiple times what a ridiculous name that is. The best part about all this is? Anytime your father or I say either name it starts raining. I take it you don't like the names? It took us a few weeks to realize it was you causing the rain. You're going to be extremely powerful little one, but I assume that's to be expected of an arch-angel witch hybrid. Your father and I can't wait to meet you, we can barely contain our excitement. I also want to make you a promise. Three things you will have that I never did.

A home.

Someone to tell you they love you every single day.

And people to fight for you no matter what.

In other words a family. So there you go baby girl, the rest we'll need to figure out together.

I love you.

                          Your mom, Sariel.