Chapter 7 (Part 1)

*skipping to Prince birthday*

Prince POV

Well today is my birthday. Whoop Whoop *sarcastic* My family is still sleep while I'm up sitting here thinking. I don't blame Jaycie if she didnt plan anything for me. I cheated on her. I'm so damn dumb.

*phone rings*

Prince: Hello

Roc: What up nigga happy g day!

Prince: *chuckles* thanks

Roc: Get ready me and the boys taking you out today, since I know Jaycie aint planned nothing for yo cheating ass.

Yes I told the boys my situation but not all of them just EJ and Roc, the rest of them talk to much, and if my momma find out ima be in a grave.

Prince: Okay, you aint told them right?

Roc: Naw, we coming at like 11oclock.

Prince: Aight, see y'all later.

Roc: Ok, Peace

*hangs phone up*

*Jayden comes down stairs*

Jazzy: Hi dad

Prince: Hey man *picks him up*

Prince: Do you know what today is?

Jay: Nope

Prince: Really?

Jay: Not one cue ( Clue )

Prince: *sighs* Oh

Jay; Just kidding, Happy Birthday *hugs him*

Prince: Aww thanks man.

*phone buzzes*

EJ: Hey man, bring Jayden, it's gonna be a boys day. The girls going over your house.

Prince: Ok

EJ: OH an happy birthday man, all y'all growing up too fast.

Prince: 😂😂 Man shut up you the second youngest talking like you the oldest.

EJ: Lol well see you later man✌

Prince:✌

Jay: Dad who was that

Prince: Uncle E, all the boys going out today, so after you eat, go upstairs and brush your teeth and wash your face.

Jay: Otay ( Okay )

A/N I'm gonna skip a lot of stuff in this chapter and it's gonna be more than one part to.

*skips to when the boys are on the way*

Prince: Jayden is mommy and Jazzy still sleep?

Jay: Yeah, I can go tell them we're leaving.

Prince: Okay and hurry up

Jay: Wait what time are we coming back?

Prince: Around 5:45

Jay: Okay

Jaycie POV

Today is Prince birthday and me and the twins are planning a surprise party for him. I had Roc and EJ tell him they were taking him out today for a boys day. Me and all the girls are going to 9 him an walkie talkie so we can communicate and so he can tell me when they are on their way back. So Prince won't get suspicious, I gave him two one he is going to hide in his jacket pocket, the one is is communicating with me through. Then ,the other one he is going to give one of those to Chris, Roc son, and they are going to " talk " through them and use code words, when really, he is talking to me. My baby Jazzy came up with that. I really hope this works.