Chapter 2

India PIC

Heyyy its lit my first POV. Well I'm about to go pick up my homie Jaycie from the store. I hope into my Lamborghini and drive to Meijer.

India: *sees Jaycie* Hey Bitch!!! hurry up its hotter than a muther fucker out here!!

Jaycie: India, Jazzmine right here and y'all wonder why she cuss so dog gone much.

Me:Whoops sorry😊

Jaycie: *rolls eyes*

Me: What wrong with you, why you got an attitude?

Jazzmine: Daddy did something

Jaycie: Jazzmine Marie Perez what did I tell you about being in grown folks business. If somebody ask me a question I answer it not you. Do you understand?

Jazzmine: *nods head*

Jaycie: I dont speak sigh language use words like a human being.

Jazzmine: *whispers* yes

Jaycie: Speak up! You can talk loud when you telling all my business but not when I ask you a question.

Jazzmine: *about to cry* yes mommy I'm sorry *bust out crying*😭😭😭😭

Jaycie: OMG I'm so sorry baby I know you doin know any better I'm so sorry. I'm mad at daddy and I taking my anger out on you. I'm so sorry baby please forgive me.

Jazzmine: *sniffles then smiles* It's okay mommy I forgive you

Me: Aww, that made me tear up a lil.

JJ: *laughs

No Ones POV

India, Jaycie and Jazzmine put the groceries in the car and head to India's house.

Jaycie POV

I cant believe Jacob had the damn nerve the raise his hand like he about to hit me I almost knocked that Nigga tf out. He lucky I love him cause his ass would be in the house not doing shit on Saturtday.

India: *starts up car and pulls off* now tell me what that mixed Nigga did.

Me: Jazzmine here put these headphones on and watch tv on your tablet while me and Auntie India talk ok?

Jazzmine: Okay *puts headphones on*

India: Okay, get to flappin them gums.

Me: *chuckles, then frowns* That Nigga had the muther fuckin nerve to raise his hand like he about to hit me!!!

India: *slames on brakes* He did what, OH HELL NAW ABOUT ABOUT TO CUT HIS FUCKIN HAND OFF HE KNOW BETTER!! I ALREADY DON'T LIKE HIS BLACK ASS!!!

Me: Girl lower yo voice before Jazzmine hear you.

India: What possessed him to raise his hand?

Me: Because I slapped him.

India: Now what the fuck you slap him foe???

Me: Becasue he raised his voice at me because me and the kids "forgot" his birthday.

India: why he aint tell at them

Me: Because he said they don't know better😒😒

India: If that little girl back there can cuss somebody out and Jayden with his smart ass mouth like his damn daddy, if they can do all that they can understand when they-

Jazzmine: *sings loudly* Ima boss ass bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch!!! Ima boss ass-

Me: *pops Jazzmine really hard* Why the fuck is you listening to that them on top of that you yelling the lyrics!!!

Jazzmine: *rubs knee* Damn- *quickly covers mouth

Me: *pops Jazzmine in her mouth* Who the fuck you saying damn to cause it ain't me!!

Jazzmine: Mommy I'm so sorry I didn't mean to say that and I thought I was whispering the lyrics 😔

India: See what I mean she understand. And where did you hear that song at cuz they don't play it on the radio?

Jazzmine: When I went to the daddy'S job. The OMG Girlz Where there and was singing it and I liked it so i asked the lady with the pink hair what the name of the song was and she told me and I asked Google to play the song and she did.😊😊

A/N: just act like Boss Ass Bitch is the OMG Girlz song

Me: You can't go to the studio with daddy anymore.

Jazzmine: Awe why it's not likeI told you the lady with the pink hair was sitting on daddys lap.

Me and India: She did what!!!

Jazzmine: She was sitting on his lap and I told her to get up of my daddy and she said this my daddy and he was my daddy before he was yours and daddy told her to shut up and he told me not to tell you.

India: *whispers* Ima cut his dick off.

Me: Jazzy when did this happen

Jazzmine:

TBC Cliffy!!!!

Comment, like, and leave feedback!!

-Jaycie👑👑✌