Group detention part 2

Clary's POV

Well, this was fun. You know, getting dragged out of bed at eleven at night, seeing two boys fighting over you, punching at least two of your friends and then a sparkly bisexual drama queen try and slit your boyfriend's throat. Then, to top it all off, you are forced into detention with them. I sat in a grouchy mood at the back next to Izzy. Simon and Raphael were sat on a table together, nursing their wounds and Jace was sat on his own. Magnus and Alec had been allowed to go since Mr Garroway didn't see them do anything and Jace didn't snitch Magnus out. I thought that was generous of him. I had also been allowed to go but I refused to let Izzy stay here alone. 

  Mr Garroway sat at the front of the room, reading a news paper. I was reading up on some History notes that I had written in a recent lecture. Izzy seemed busy with some book on ancient weapons. It was all silent until Jace started chuckling. He tried to cover it by making it look like he was coughing but he ended up in hysterics. He had gone bright red and no noise was coming out. Mr Garroway looked up, looked out of the window, saw nothing and told Jace to calm down. I looked over to the window and the pale figure of Alec appeared, sticking his face against the window and pulling stupid expressions. I tried not to laugh... and failed miserably. Jace and I were both red by the time they had disappeared. Izzy had also caught sight of her brother and was smiling as she shook her head. Then Mr Lightwood walked in. He was renowned for being strict and rather homophobic. Alec and Magnus hadn't realised he had entered the room and they came to the window, making out. Mr Lightwood shrieked and ran to the window, banging on it like a maniac. Alec noticed, turned and looked his dad in the eyes. As he did, he kept contact, pulled Magnus closer and kissed him again. He then stuck his middle finger up to the window, grabbed his boyfriend's hand and ran for his life.

Magnus' POV

Had I just helped my new boyfriend anger my homophobic Photography teacher, and his father? We were hiding in the drama closet, how fitting. Wait, was that two puns in one? Go me! I'm so hilarious! Anyway, we were hiding out because Alec knew he was going to end up in a massive argument with his dad if he found us. His dad would most likely start on me as well, but I didn't mind. I would blind him with the glitter I always carry in my pockets.

 The door creaked open and we heard footsteps click across the cold, wooden floor. We caught sight of Mr Lightwood for a second, then he vanished, closing the door behind him. Alec let out a large breath and smiled at me. The room was dark and his bright white teeth were pretty much all I could see except his outline and eyes. I looked around at all the costumes on the floor and smirked.

"You know, there's a lot of clothes on the floor in here..."

"Magnus, I swear if you use the line I think you're going to use I will slap you."

"... Yours would be a nice addition to the collection." I snickered and kissed him. He smiled into the kiss and it became more and more passionate by the second. He reached for the door and locked it. I smiled to myself and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Your wish is my command." He purred.