Chapter 10

Start from the beginning

Rose- I guess you'll just have to wait and see tonight :)

Brendon- Ok. I can't wait to see you :)

I locked my phone and slid it into my pocket. I had decided on getting some extensions, just because I wanted something a little different for the tour. 

When it was finally done I texted Ally and asked her to come and get me. Ten minutes later we were walking through the mall, looking for new clothes. I eventually found two new outfits for fall. I decided to wear the first one I found on my date with Brendon tonight.

(Picture Below)

After we got done shopping, we went home and watched TV

After we got done shopping, we went home and watched TV. I started to think about the date. What if I screwed things up with Brendon? What if he kicked me out of the band? Would he do that? No. He couldn't. Could he?

I pulled out my phone and checked the time. 7:08. Brendon said that he would pick me up at 7:30. Uhg. 22 minutes felt like an eternity.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard the doorbell ring. "I'll get it." Ally said. I keep watching TV and tried not to eavesdrop on Ally's conversation. "Yeah, I'll go get her right now." I heard Ally say. "Hey Rose, someone is here to see you." She wiggled her eyebrows. It couldn't be Brendon. It was only- holy shit I zoned off for 20 minutes.

I grabbed my purse and jacket and headed to the door. Standing there was Brendon. He looked up and smiled. "You ready to go?" I nodded. He was in a simple white t-shirt, leather jacket, black jeans, and converse.  I closed the door behind me and we walked down to his car. "Your hair is really pretty by the way. I really like the extensions." I made a mental note that Brendon liked long hair and smiled to myself. 

I laughed. "Thanks. That's almost the same thing that Ally said."

When we got to the park there were a lot of people who were already there. We got out of the car and grabbed a blanket out of the back, making our way towards a clear spot on the grass. I was really happy because tonight they were showing Nightmare on Elm Street, one of my all-time favorite horror movies.

 "I hope the movie is okay, I'm really sorry if you don't like horror movies. I guess I should have asked you that first." Brendon said. 

"It's all good. Horror is actually one of my favorite genres." I told him. 

After a while, Brendon and I were hungry so I got up and went to get food. While I was walking over to the hot dog stand, I saw that bitch from the audition, Violet Grimms. What made the situation even worse was the fact that she was standing right next to Ally's ex, Jason Trill. Once I saw them I hurried and pulled out my phone and pretended not to see them. I waited in line to get food and tried to avoid them. Once they got their food, they turned around and saw me.

"Oh my god, eww. It's her. Jason baby, she's the one who stole my part in Panic." Jason looked up and saw me. His eyes widened and he walked up to me.

"Hey, Rose. Didn't expect to see you here. Are you on a date or something? Oh, wait. Someone like you could never get a date. I mean you turned me down. Nobody has ever said no to me you know that?" He grabbed my hand and squeezed it really tight. He looked straight into my eyes and said really quietly so only I could hear, "You'll be mine. Soon. Just you wait." He released my wrist and walked away with Violet.

I walked up to the hot dog stand and ordered the food. I kept thinking about what had just happened. What did he mean when he said that "I would be his"?

♡Brendon♡

Rose had been gone for a while and I started to worry. Maybe it was just a long line. What if she left? She wouldn't just leave me, would she? No. I couldn't think like that. She probably just ran into someone she knew and got to talking.

A few minutes later Rose came back with food. She looked really pale and distressed. "Hey Rose, Are you okay? You look really pale. Did something happen?" I asked. She shook her head.

"I- Uhh, Nothing happened. Just a long line." She said.

"Are you sure?" She nodded but then shook her head.

"I saw Ally's ex-boyfriend. He, uh, well he uhh kinda tried to I guess rape me? Not just now, it happened a couple of weeks ago." she paused, trying to keep herself from crying. "And he was with that chick from the audition. Violet Grimms." Violet Grimms. I remember her. After she had auditioned, she ran up to me and tried to kiss me but I said no and security had to escort her out.

She rolled up her sleeve to show me her wrist. There was a big red hand print on her wrist. "J-Jason grabbed my wr-wrist and said that I would 'Be His' and soon." She said, freaked out beyond belief. 

I pulled her to my chest and I said, "Hey, nobody is ever going to hurt you. He won't hurt you I swear. I'll Protect you. Promise." She looked into my eyes and smiled.