Chapter Ten-The Beach Pt.2

Herro!
Thank you for Reading!
Hope you enjoy this chapter!
~A new chapter of Life In The Spotlight will be out soon!~
----------------------------------------------

"Hurry up Shikamaru we can't wait all day!" Kankuro yelled out of the limo that would be taking the group to the beach.

"Stop yelling it's giving me a headache. What a drag, I was told to lock up the house and now I'm being yelled at for it." Shikamaru said while shaking his head. He hopped in the limo and off the teens went.

At The Beach

"We're here!" TenTen said while stripping of her silk shirt and khaki shorts. She had been so excited to finally be out and on vacation! She was also ecstatic because her and Neji had made a bet earlier about who could swim the fastest. The loser had to take the winner out on a trip and pay for all their expenses.

"Ahh the sun!" Ino exclaimed. She loves feeling the warmth of the rays on her skin.

"Ugh the sun." Shikamaru and Gaara said at the same time. They'd both planned on reading under the shade of an umbrella but Temari had other plans. She forced Shikamaru from under his umbrella and layed him down in a patch of sand not to far away. Then she proceeded to cover his body until he was unable to move. Kankuro had abducted Gaara and challenged him to volleyball. Because Gaara hates losing he accepted without hesitation.

"Ah youth! How it brightens my spirit to see it in full effect!" Lee said enthusiastically while standing on a nearby cliff. After his passionate speech he jumped of the cliff and into the clear blue ocean.

"Neji over here!" TenTen yelled to the long haired boy. She was running with shovels and pails and was stumbling to get to Neji.

TenTen was about to trip when Neji ran to her and held her up. He laid TenTen's head on his chest and asked if she was okay. She replied with a yes and started stretching to show how well she was. Neji diagnosed TenTen as fine and they went on to make their sand castle.

Meanwhile With Sasuke and Hinata

Hinata was further off from the others collecting seashells. The favorites out of all the ones she collected were a mesmerizing dark blue one and cute calming lavender one. She was walking along the shore when she spotted Sasuke sitting on a rock not to far away. He had noticed her and waved for her to come over. She did as she was told and was about to greet him when someone interrupted their moment.

"Hey Sasuke!" A boy with bluish white hair and shark teeth yelled. "I never thought I'd run into you here of all places!" He added while coming closer to the two.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know you were with someone. I'll talk to you later then!" The boy said after realizing Hinata.

"You don't have to leave i'll go, it looks like you and Sasuke haven't seen each other in a while." Hinata said with a warm smile. She started to walk away when Sasuke held her hand to stop her from moving. His grip was solid.

"Hinata this is Suigetsu Hozuki my childhood friend. Suigetsu this is Hinata Hyuga my schoolmate." Sasuke said while watching the two shake hands. He was having  a mental break down because he impulsively decided to introduce Hinata to one of his closest friends without thinking of the outcomes. Usually Sasuke pondered his actions thoroughly before following through but this time was different. He didn't give showing off Hinata a second thought. She wasn't like the other girls he hung around. The other girls would throw themselves at Sasuke's friends without hesitation but the Hyuga girl wasn't like that in the least. It put Sasuke at ease.

"Nice ta meet ya nata-chan!" Suigetsu said with a grin. Sasuke had never introduced one of his female friends to Suigetsu before. Sasuke would always just leave the girl around Suigetsu and they would get to know each other from there.