Chapter One-The Thought

A sasuhina fanfic.

Thank You For Reading!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning everyone." Hinata had just approached the table her and her 3 friends sit at everyday during breaks and lunch.For some reason though one of her friends, Ino, was missing.

"Good morning Hina-chan! Did you see Ino on the way here?"

"I was just about to ask you two the same thing. I guess she'll be late today." Hinata sits down and takes out a book while TenTen and Temari whisper quietly about what could be taking Ino so long to get there.

"Hinata whatcha readin?" Temari asked her hair in its same usual two ponytails. Today she was wearing shorts and a tank top but because they were meeting outside she threw a grey sweater on before leaving the dorm.

"I'm reading Hamlet for the assignment in Mrs.Kurenai's class."

"But that's not due for another 2 months right?" This time it was TenTen that questioned the girl. TenTen wore her signature buns with white ribbons wrapped around them. She wore a pink V-neck T-shirt and black joggers. She had on pink sandals to go with it.

"I don't wait until last minute like you do TenTen. When I get home I wanna relax and read a book of my choice and not one assigned to me."

"Hina-chan I keep on telling you that you have to enjoy your high school life and not spend your time with your head in a book 24/7. Also I do not wait last minute, I do it about an hour before!"

"Heyyyy!"

"Is that Ino?"

"Guys we have good news!"

"Yeah what is it?" Temari asked knowing it had to be good if Ino ran over here to tell us. She doesn't even run when Tsunade herself insists it.

"The.....the....next.....school....hah." Ino said trying to catch her breath and talk at the same time.

"Slow down Ino we aren't going anywhere" TenTen assured her.

Regaining her composure Ino started with excitement "Lady Tsunade said that all boys school The Land Of Fire Boarding School For Men and our school might be merging in the near future."

"How is this good news!?!"

"Hinata? You ok?"

Hinata exploded "No I'm not ok! Boys!?! Has everyone gone mad it's called an all girls school for a reason ALL GIRLS SCHOOL. I can't deal with the opposite sex that's why I came here and then it just gets thrown in my face like a sack of flour that were MERGING. NO WAY!"

"Hina just calm down down a little okay? Doesn't your cousin Neji go that school? He'll be their for you and you don't even have to ask us for help. We're all here what's there to stress about?"

"Thanks TenTen I needed that and it's not definite who knows what could happen."

"No problem!"

"Well to me it's great news being stuck here with all these girls was really getting to me ya know?" Ino said. "The girls here are vicious sometimes hopefully the boys can calm them down." Ino was wearing a purple knee length sundress with yellow designs on the top and bottom.

"It's not so bad Hina at least you'll get a chance to meet my brothers Kankuro and Gaara."

"I forgot they went there!"

"Yep. Well did Lady Tsunade say anything else about the merging?"

"And how near is near?" Hinata asked seemingly having calmed down.