Page 033. Petunias⭕️

*EDITED 7/10/2017*

It wasn't long before Haruka was set to meet Tsubaki and some other girls but she had enough time to take a quick shower and change into her pyjamas which consisted of an oversized yet insanely comfortable shirt and loose shorts which were hidden underneath.

The hallways were dark and quiet, every small noise causing the blonde to jump as her paranoia grew steadily. Shadows bounced on the walls coming in from outside which was barely lit by only the moon and faraway lampposts.

Honestly she felt as though she was being watched. But if a murderer was going to pop out of the shadows and kill her she wished it wouldn't happen in her current attire, messy bun and bloodshot green eyes not particularly complimentary traits.

The girl quicker her pace slightly, glancing behind her nervously. She didn't dare use her phones flashlight in case a teacher or coach caught her so she was stuck speed-walking through dark hallways and possibly being trailed by a murderer or a demon or an malicious ghost fuelled by a thirst for revenge.

Around a corner, Haruka spotted light pooling from a crack underneath a doorway. Relief flooded her stomach and she ran up to it, and she swung open the door, hastily shutting it behind her.

The freckled setter was greeted by a small group of girls who she recognised from the camp, Tsubaki, Izumi and Sasaki cheering at the new arrival.

"I came," Haruka seated herself next to Izumi who grinned lopsidedly at her. "You happy Tsubaki-san?"

"Very." Came the annoyingly smug reply.

Tsubaki then rose up to her feet and tried to make a a cool pose taken right out of an anime but tripped on a packet of crisps and simply lay face down on the floor with a weary sigh.

"Anyways," She spoke, still on the ground. "Now that everyone is here we can start. For our first activity of this night of bonding I have arranged for us to start with prank calls."

Haruka probably should have presumed that she'd be forced to partake in childish activities such as prank calling, pillow fights and truth or dare. She used to do them with Yachi when the two were in Junior High. The pair had sleepovers every other weekend, mostly because neither of them had anything else much better to do. They would usually try pull all-nighters, or at least Haruka would, letting Yachi drift off in the middle of one of their deep conversations about the meaning of life or whether or not pigeons had feelings.

"I don't know," Sasaki had unexpectedly spoken up, doubt splayed across her dark features. "I've never done one of those before and my parents always say that it's really-"

"Nonsense!" Tsubaki cried, throwing her arms dramatically into the air, her hair falling from its loose hold and tumbling around her shoulders like a waterfall. "Haru-chan, give me your phone."

Why the loud girl demanded for her phone, Haruka didn't know whether to hand it over or not. She had her own phone didn't she? Despite her hesitations, the blonde hesitantly passed it over.

"Just make sure you put my number on private, okay?" She craned her neck forwards in an attempt to see what Tsubaki was doing which unfortunately amounted to nothing.

"Yeah, sure, whatever."

The ebony haired girl narrowed her eyes as her fingers moved rapidly on the screen, the bright light illuminating her sharp features. The rest of the group sat silently, all staring at the Fukurodani libero in anticipation.