"You will be giving your girlfriends power and you will be fighting along side us"

"Can definitely do that"

"girls got that" she said to the other girls.

"Yes" they answered.

"Let's concentrate on being on the offensive for this one. We need to get into the school and prevent Kokabial from releasing his power of whatever that may be. Unlike the fight with Riser our lives will be at risk this time" Rias says to us.

"I'm not letting anyone die today besides Kokabial and his pawns" I say in an angered voice.

"I feel like this won't end very pretty with him saying that" Issei says a little scared.

We walk out of the New school building and see a weird light.

"What in the world is that?" Asia asks frightened.

"It seems like the 4 Excaliber have been made into one. That is just Valper you know" someone said from the sky.

We look up and see Kokabial sitting on some sort of throne floating in the sky.

"Kokabial" Rias yells.

"So is big brother on his way yet or is it Serafall instead" Kokabial asks.

"Right now we're the ones here ready to fight that's all that matters" Rias answers back.

Kokabial then forms a massive spear of light and throws it at the gym building making it explode into rubble, leaving nothing there standing but the spear. The spear then dissappear then Kokabial says.

"This is boring, I need a diversion" he says.

"No freaking way dude" Issei says. Then his left hand starts to glow and Ddraig speaks.

[What's wrong kid you scared]

"Of course I am, I've never seen a lance made of light that big before, it's likeit's from another dimension"

[Of course it's from another dimension. Look at it, we're talking about a man who survived fighting God and the Devil King]

"Do you think we can still beat him?"

[When it comes down to it, A. I can turn most of your body into a dragon, or B. My buddy Rex over there does it without any sacrafice except getting very pissed of as he is already]

"Ohh I can kill Kokabial" I say to Ddraig.

My left hand lights up and Rex starts to talk.

[You know Ddraig, the reason why
(Y/n) is able to do is because him self and how strong he is adding on to me as his sacred gear]

[We both have the power to kill god himself but the strength and power difference between your partner and mine is very big. That's why you don't need to turn his body into a dragon]

"So will I be able to kill Kokabial Rex?" I asked.

[Yes you can, you only need to get into balance breaker and we would be good to go]