⁸ | i n e f f a b l e

Start from the beginning

He hissed at the pain that was starting to stir in him and muttered the words. By the gods, if he was going to suffer, he was going to make her suffer with him. Let her feel all the twisted things his mind wanted to do to her.

He had not intended his spell to affect her strongly - just enough to tease, but not so much that she would writhe. But sometimes, his lust was so elevated, he had to pass them onto her whenever she was not around. If he did, seeing her so stimulated would just heighten the vicious cycle of lust.

Just behind the vine curtains of his room he magnified his senses. He could hear her pant as the spell expired, accentuated by tiny whimpers. Her intoxicating arousal reached him and he immediately toned down his senses. This time, he knew she came, if the shudders he had detected in her breathing had been any indication.

The room was strong with her scent when he entered. He swallowed and thought of the scene of a battlefield after a war, focusing his thoughts on dead, mutilated and crushed bodies. He even put in a dead baby and a bearded woman for good measure. It did not calm him down, but it did not start the pain of going over too much either.

Raneem sat on the floor, her head hidden by her arm on the bed. She was obviously making the effort of steadying herself as shudders continued to hit her body. He could hear her breathe heavily as her hand slowly let go of the sheet. Sweat glistened on her exposed neck and it made her dress cling to her prostrate form.

Decaying battlefield, dead babies, bearded women...

She lifted her head and took a deep breath. When she turned, she paled against her flushed skin, seeing him. A look of horror passed on her face, her supple mouth open.

"How long have you been there?" she asked tentatively.

He cleared his throat silently, surprised at the sudden tightness. "Just arrived. Are you alright?"

For a while she said nothing, but it was obvious she was in deep thought. "I need your help," she finally said. "I did not want to tell you this, but I have to. I think I cannot hold on to my sanity any longer." She took a deep breath. "Something strange is happening to me. I am not quite sure what it is but-I believe you were just being polite to let me finish. I do not know why I feel so-wanton all of the sudden, but there it is. It has never happened before. Perhaps you would be able to find out what is wrong with me? You are skilled in healing, are you not?"

Zane could only clear his throat at her confession. Why would she tell him something so-intimate? Why not other female elves? He did not know how to react to her request when he had caused it himself. He continued to stare at her eyes wide, mouth hanging open.

In response, Raneem reddened even further. "Fuck me! I-I did not know what came over me. I-" she stammered, "You do not have to. It was foolish of me. I-I'm sorry!"

She wanted him to fuck her? By the gods, he would! He would make her forget all her childhood trysts with what he had in mind for her. "I would be obliged."

"You would?" Relief washed over her. "I cannot ask anyone else this. I know an elf's healing is worth its weight in gold. I promise to pay you when I get back."

Zane blinked, her words finally sinking in. Healing? But she just said-oh. It was an expression. Shit! He was so stirred up about that, and she had to ruin it. But at least, he would be able to touch her again legitimately. It was not a total loss. And perhaps, he would be able to touch further knowing that humans no longer knew how his kind healed.

"Let me see, then." He held the sides of her head and his fingers gently massaged her head through her hair. Raneem's eyes closed and her mouth parted. He stared at her full lips and resisted the urge to kiss them. His hands worked their way down, his fingers sensually massaging her ears, neck and shoulders. With each area that he passed, she let out a sigh.

Zane felt the familiar stirring but did not stop. He wanted to touch her. He wanted her to know his touches. As a near immortal prince, he had everything and wanted nothing - except her. His hands splayed on her stomach, fingers aching for skin to touch skin and then-the pain. He backed away and grit his teeth breathing deeply to calm himself and tolerate the pain.

He had never gone without sex for a whole season in his life. There were always others who were willing to father his children. Women presented themselves to him, but this lust-controlled human would not throw herself at his feet! He wanted to take her so badly that he was often sleepless lying next to her. He could only touch her as her unconscious form opened to him.

He, Prince Zane of Treliron, Commander of the Grand Legion, High Intelligence of the Council of Minds and Ambassador to the Six Clans, was helpless with lust for a woman who would not beg to copulate with him!

As soon as Zane calmed himself, he opened his eyes and stared into the worried eyes of Princess Raneem. The object of his desires. "It is complicated. I will have to ask the healer. Wait here." He hurried out. He did not know how much longer he could stand staying next to the only woman he ever lusted hungrily after. He wanted her so much, he wanted to claim more than her body.

I'm back with an early update! I was a little free today as finally The Fiction Awards ended so I thought of updating it a day before the schedule

I'm back with an early update! I was a little free today as finally The Fiction Awards ended so I thought of updating it a day before the schedule. Oh my god. My views have increased so drastically. You guys are incredible. Thank you so much! How was the update? So sorry you had to wait for a week. So, jot down your opinions below the comments. I am so desperate to read them. I really want to know what you think of their progress so far. And please don't hesitate to give a constructive criticism. Don't forget to vote if you think this book deserves it and follow me to stay tuned and tag your friends to share this story. (:

What do you think writing smut should include according to you? I wanted to know so I could give warnings above chapters. Did this chapter or the last chapter contained smut? I'm laughing right now, because honestly this was nothing near to smut. But still, if some readers are uncomfortable, I would be really glad if I could warn you. Hehe, I don't want my readers to run-away.

I dedicate this chapter to one of my favorite authors, Gabrielle [thatgabbykid], whom I met (virtually) yesterday. She's such a beautiful person. I mean she is amazing. You should really read her book 'The Beauty of Grey'. It's mind-blowing. I'm sure you'll love it. It is the best book in Werewolf I have read till now.

Over and out.