Chapter 7

Hey everyone what's up!

Sorry for the wait!

Here's another chapter! Please enjoy!

Don't own Inuyasha or Pokemon!

Running.

That was all she could do.

There was something behind her. Chasing her.

If she were to slow down for even just a little the monster will get her.

'Why won't it go away!' Kagome thought.

'Leave me alone' she tried to yell but the fear encasing her would only allow it come out as a whisper.

'Inuyasha' Kagome thought.

Where was he! He said he would be there for me! Protect me!

Where did he go!

Blackness surrounding her turned into a sickening red with small amount of red puddles on the ground.

It was blood. So much blood!

But more she ran she saw a figure laying in the distance come closer.

She stopped abruptly and cried in anguish!

There before her was Inuyasha covered in blood with large gaping holes all over his body.

His eye open in terror and sadness.

'Inuyasha...'

'Inuyasha!'

'INUYASHA!'

'I found you' a menacing voice said behind her.

Before she could say word she was struck in the back.

'NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!' it hurts so much!

Inuyasha help me!

Inuyasha awoke with a jolt once he heard a scream come from Kagome beside him. "AAAAHHHH! No go away!" Kagome yelled in her sleep, "Inuyasha!" Inuyasha began shake her in hoping for her to wake but to no avail she stayed asleep. "Kagome! Wake up!" Inuyasha yelled, "come on wench wake up!'" And with a few more shakes Kagome bolted awake with tears streaming down her eyes. "Kagome? What's wrong?" Inuyasha asked worriedly. 'I have never seen her act like this. Something must be seriously wrong' he thought. Kagome turned towards him shakily, "Inuyasha?" she said voice quivering fear evident. "Kagome I'm here" Inuyasha stated grabbing on to her and pulled her closely to his chest. But she didn't respond tears streamed furiously down her face with a look of pure fear and shock.

"What's wrong Kagome?" Inuyasha asked. But no response. "Come on say something." Nothing. "Kagome please!" Silence. "Dammit wench! Say something!" silent. Inuyasha held her tightly in his arms not knowing what to do. He never been a situation like this and he felt horrible that it was happening with Kagome. He felt ashamed as if he didn't protect her well enough. "Please..." Inuyasha whispered hoarsely as well as lovingly, "please Kagome. Please say something."

All was silent as Inuyasha held Kagome in his arms. When Kagome finally came to her senses she felt familiar strong warm arms around her waist keeping her prisoned to his equally strong muscular chest. "Inuyasha?" Kagome whispered her words sounded rough she realized it was from all the crying she did a while ago. Inuyasha stiffened before tightening his hold around her and she could feel him shaking slightly. Kagome tried to look at his face but it was concealed by a wall of beautiful silver hair.