Chapter 10

Hello everyone!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Do not own Inuyasha and Pokemon!

Please enjoy! =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello! Are you okay?"

'Yes.'

"Can you hear me?"

'Yes.'

"Wake up!"

'I'm asleep? When did I go to sleep?'

"Come on get up!"

'I can't its too hard.' Kagome felt heavy like a humongous weight was on top of her. Her eyes felt tremendously heavy she could hardly open them. 'What is going on?'

"Come on! open your eyes!"

'I'll try..' Kagome thought as she concentrated on opening her eyes. Once her eyes opened she was taken back by the sudden brightness shining in her eyes. "Ow" she groaned moving her head from side to side to escape the bright intruder.

"There you go! You're okay!" a shadow loomed over Kagome blocking her vision of the sun the figure above her was only a blur but knew by the shape and voice that it was clearly a female talking to her. Kagome blinked several times to get the blur to go away as the figure became more solid. There before her was a girl that could be around her age possibly 16 to 17 years old. She has fair skin and midnightblue eyes. She has long black hair that's braided into two pigtails. She had strange clothing on a animal pelt was draped over her shoulders like a poncho, a little bedded pouch was hanging off of her right shoulder, she wore brown tight pants, resembled leggings, with furry boots that went up to her knees. Kagome noticed that there was some sort of paint on her face two dark red and blue stripes adorning each cheek. "Who are you?" Kagome whispered her voice parched for some much needed water.

"My name is Serra. My good friend Luxray found you when we went on a walk in the forest and thing we found you in time or high tide would have gotten you and pulled you out into the ocean. You really have to appreciate that kind of sight that only a Luxray have, huh?" Serra giggled. Kagome smiled, "well tell him I said thank you."

"No need you can tell him yourself. Luxray!" Serra called and not a moment later a Pokémon resembling a fully-grown lion appeared. It has three gold-colored rings on the backs of its legs and eyes with golden pupils and irises and red scleras. Luxray has a blue body partly covered with a spiky black mane from its head to its front legs and parts of its back legs. It had a long, thin black tail with a gold four-pointed star shape on the tip. "Luxray here has been helping your friends get more closer to the trees so the tide wouldn't get them" Serra stated with obvious pride as she stroked his fur lovingly. Kagome noticed bond between the two when the Luxray leaned closer and growled happily to his companion with trust shining in his eyes.

"Thank you Luxray for helping me and my friends I really owe you one?" Kagome said to Luxray and Luxray replied with a happy growl she smiled at him before turning back to Serra, "are my friends okay?" Serra nodded, "yea a little dazed but I am a bit worried about that Charizard though" she said worriedly. Kagome immediately shot up, "Charizard! What's wrong with him?" she yelled demanding answers. Serra immediately calmed her down by rubbing her soothingly over her back her voice calm and reassuring.

"Don't worry he's fine but his flame is too low and needs medical attention immediately so he can get some rest. We have to take them back to my village Luxray will call for my people. Go Luxray! " Serra said, Luxray ran to the forest to get some help, "can you stand?" "I can try" Kagome weakly tried to get on to her shaky feet with the help of Serra, "thanks" Serra nodded in response, "your friends are over there under the trees" Serra said pointing the trees where her friends laid. Kagome quickly ran to them as she saw Inuyasha groaning and trying to get up as Charizard laid beside him in a daze looking terribly weak. "Charizard! Inuyasha! Are you guys okay?" Kagome asked as she approached them. Charizard roared in response while Inuyasha seemed a bit tired and out of it replied a simple, "keh."

Kagome sighed happily knowing the both of them were alright then turned to the rest of her friends to find that they were still unconscious Kagome's eyes widened when she noticed the boy from before laying laying not to far from them. "Where are we Kagome?" Inuyasha asked groggily rubbing away the blur from his eyes. "We are on the Island" Kagome said simply. Inuyasha's eyes widened in shock, "we are at the place that the old hag told us about. It actually exists?!" Inuyasha yelled. "Shut up! You are going to wake the others they need the rest since we were just blown thousands of miles over the sea. I am sure that anyone would be exhausted" Kagome scolded Inuyasha though he paid no mind to her as he finally noticed the girl with Kagome. "And who the hell are you?!" Inuyasha stated. "I am the one who saved your sorry ass you ungrateful demon! And how dare you think my island! My Home! Doesn't exists! We have existed for hundreds of years so you know!" Serra yelled.

Before Inuyasha could yell anything back he was interrupted, "this is Serra. She was the one who saved us without her we would have been washed out back into the shore" Kagome said defending Serra. "Yea if it wasn't for Luxray I would have just left you if I had found you first or not" Serra stated. "What do you mean?" Kagome asked confusedly with Inuyasha became more cautious of the girl. "My people do not tolerate outsiders all who come upon this island, though it is indeed very rare, are to immediately killed or put on a boat with no oar as punishment for coming upon this place" Serra stated sounding very cold and very serious, "when we found you immediately went out to find the elders but Luxray stopped me. It wasn't until I noticed the Charizard that I considered you well enough people if you traveled with Pokemon but cautious in case you were actually using the Pokemon for power. But from what I had seen from you Kagome I know that you really care for your partner so I will vouch for you when my people come."

Inuyasha's ear twitched as he could hear the distance sounds of the stomping of feet coming their way, "and from the sounds of it it wont be long before they get here" Inuyasha said as he got up and stood in front of Kagome in a protective manner. Though Charizard, against Kagome's wishes for him to rest, got up and stood protectively over Kagome. Serra though silent could sense that the half demon in front of her would go through great lengths for this woman beside her. Then she turned to Charizard its aura bright and fierce would never allow anything anything to come an inch never its partner the bond between the two was strong as she could feel the connection between the two. Inuyasha sniffed the air and growled low, "their here." Charizard growled in response with his wings opened a bit wide and turned stiff. Kagome stood behind her comrades awaiting the people they were soon to meet as they appeared passed the treeline.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally they made it to the island!

Yay! =p

Well I hope you all enjoyed!

please review and tell me what you think!

Ja Ne