chapter 3

Hey everyone! Sorry it took me so long to update! Please enjoy!

~DON'T OWN INUYASHA OR POKEMON!~

'123' = THINKING

"123'' = SPEAKING

It was pass after sunset the gang had already eaten dinner and was awaiting for a certain miko to arrive. And everyone was beginning to get worried but not as much as Inuyasha, who sat in a corner by the door growling every now and then, though he tried not to show it. "What do you think has happened to Kagome?" Sango thought aloud, her chocolate brown where filled with worry. Worried that her dearest friend, to whom she thought as her sister, could be in danger.

"Do not worry my lovely Sango! I'm sure she's alright" Miroku said to Sango passionately as he gazed into her eyes with great intensity, "she's only a little bit late." Sango bagan to blush horribly as Miroku inched closer to her with every word he said wanting ever so desperately to touch her lovely behind to which he has been dreaming about since the very moment he had seen her lovely face and of course her behind.

Sango became furious, "what do you mea-! PERVERT!" Sango yelled slapping him across the face. Shippo paid no mind to them as he sat by the fire with Kirrara with a big pout on his face. "Now now Sango you don't want to wake poor Lady Keade would you!" Miroku said whom went too bed an hour before. He held his hands up in surrender trying to get away from the rampaging demon slayer. "Monk!" Sango hissed threateningly then charge at the cursed monk then punched him with angry fist of fury.

"Waahhhh!" Sango stopped in mid punch with her fist pressing to Miroku's right cheek as they turned to the crying kitsune, "I MISS KAGOME!"

Before he could say another word there was a loud growl then a loud "WAM!"

"Shut up runt! Your giving me a headache with your wailing!" Inuyasha yelled. Shippo got up and jumped on his head and pounded his little fists as hard as he could on his head. Therefore it lead to another fight between the Hanyou and Kitsune. A moment later there was a loud "SMACK!" and "PERVERT!" leading the monk into another fists of fury upon him.

They screamed and yelled and punched and slapped. It was utter chaos at that moment but Kirrara merely meowed and went to bed on a soft cloth that happened to be in a corner of the hut. As they continued for a solid 30 minuets no one noticed Kagome entering the hut with a look of utter shock on her face.

Kagome couldn't believe what she was seeing right at that moment. Sango had Miroku pressed up against the wall beating him up to a bloody pulp as he begged for Sango to calm down and then making a perverted comment making Sango even more angry. Inuyasha and Shippo were rolling around the floor beating the snot at each other while yelling at each other. And in the corner sleeping without a care in the world was Kirrara on a pile of freshly folded clothes. Kagome right eye began to twitch a habit that she gained from being with Inuyasha all the time it was a sign that she was greatly irritated.

'How can they act like this on such an ungodly hour!' Kagome thought with annoyance (A/N She got back at 11:30 p.m.) 'They probably woke the entire village with their screaming'. Then Kagome heard a faint sound coming from the next room. 'SNORING! How can Keade sleep through all this! I would have been awake and yelling at them by now and then kick them out of the hut!' she thought.

Kagome then growled lowly as the screams became louder then she cracked! If anyone was paying attention you would have literally hear a cracking sound coming from her. As she tried to calm down her anger as she began to count to 3. 1 Inhale. 2 Exhale. 3 Inhale... "WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE!" Kagome yelled screaming louder then she ever screamed before. Everything in the hut froze and it became deathly quite as everyone turned to the angered miko. They were all afraid at that very moment you could feel her anger coming out in waves and you have could have sworn that her eyes flashed red for a moment and you can almost see the steam coming from her ears.