Chapter 6

Hey guys welcome back!

Here's another chapter!

Don't own Inuyasha or Pokemon!

Enjoy!

"Inuyasha?" Kagome said not really sounding like a question. She then realized why Inuyasha was in a rush to get inside. Kagome sighed and walked up to Inuyasha, "i'm sorry for making you wait long. You must have really panicked." Inuyasha grabbed her and pulled her into his arms holding on to her tightly, "its okay the only thing I'm mad about is now I can't even protect you." Kagome tightened her grip on him, "its going to be okay they will probably wont come until tomorrow so you relax for now." Inuyasha nodded while nustling his head in between her neck and shoulder and continued to her hold her it was when Kagome began to yawn that Inuyasha finally let her, "its getting late you should get to bed." "I'm not tired" Kagome argued trying to hide the yawn that suddenly crept up on her.

Inuyasha chuckled at her childish behavior and let her to the bed in the center of the room. "Yea right wench I don't need my senses to know that you are trying to fight your sleep" Inuysha said roughly but Kagome noticed the hint of warmth when he spoke. "Okay fine if you want me to that badly" Kagome exclaimed and laid down on the bed. Inuyasha turned to sleep against the wall by the bed but was stopped by a hand clutching on to his sleeve.

Inuyasha around slightly to see a sleepy eyed Kagome staring at him with those beautiful blue eyes that he loved so much. Love? Did he love Kagome? Then he continued to stare at Kagome shining with love and kindness then he decided, that yes. He did love Kagome. "What's wrong Kagome?" he asked softly his tone warm and loving. Kagome blushed glad that he couldn't see it in the dark.

"Can you stay with me tonight" Kagome asked. "But I will be here I'll be right over there" Inuyasha said pointing to the wall that he decided to sleep, "if you need me." Kagome shook her head and scooted more to the center of the bed, "can you stay "here" tonight" Kagome exclaimed tapping on the bed so he could get her point. Inuyasha blushed 7 different shades of pink before responding, "are you sure?" "Mhm" Kagome hummed yes. Inuysha grabbed the tessaigga from his waist and put in leaning against the wall and took off the outer layer of his kimono and it folded by it.

Kagome tightened the hold of her eye-lid trying to keep her eyes captive from seeing the human turned hanyou to see how nervous she was. It was when she felt the bed shift a bit when she became really nervous. Inuyasha just laid there not knowing if he was suppose to do something but if he did Inuyasha didn't have the nerves to do it. But he was surprised to feel her cuddle up to him.

He sucked in a bit of breath trying to calm his nerves and put his arms around her. Inuyasha never knew anything so comfortable like he did at this very moment. Kagome felt so comfortable and warm it felt so right for some reason like she belonged there. But what she didn't know was that Inuyasha felt the same way. He felt the warmth coming from her body as he held her and he felt very comfortable. He knew that if he could he would stay here forever just holding her if he could.

"What's on your mind?" Kagome whispered almost as if a secret would be heard if someone heard her. Inuyasha thought for a while before responding, "i don't know. I really don't like it here." Kagome nodded in agreement, "it kinda freaks me out. I really don't want to be here at all" she replied. Inuyasha held her closer as if trying to protect her from everything around her. Like if he dared let go of her something will come and take her away and that was a fear that he has been afraid of. "I wont let anyone hurt you. I promise" Inuyasha said protectively. He never liked anyone touching Kagome, especially not the wolf. Just thinking about him made a possessive growl creep up his throat but he pushed it back as he held Kagome closer.

Kagome didn't mind the attention that she was getting in fact she hardly got any but only those rare occurrences that happens between them at times. She snuggled closer trying to get closer to his pleasant warmth as well as inhaling his woodsy scent that only can have. "What do you think is going to happen tomorrow once we talk to the Lord? Do you think he might throw us out?" Kagome wondered aloud. Inuyasha shook his head, "not with that story that you gave I'm sure we can fool him" he stated having full confidence in Kagome and her story. "You really think so?" Kagome asked looking at Inuyasha with an unsure look. "Of course. To tell you the truth the way you were acting if I didn't know you well enough I would have been fooled myself" Inuyasha said comfortingly. Kagome smiled happily happy know Inuyasha accepted the plan. This was the first time that in this kind of situation was finally going to be in her favor. 'They probably don't have much experience with stories of demons since they are always cooped up in this place and can never leave' Kagome thought.

"Do you think when this is over we can let the people free so they can finally live their lives in peace?" Kagome asked worried for the people in the village. It wasn't healthy for the people to stay in a place like this they could die just being knocked over by the wind from being so skinny from not eating. 'Probably trying to share the rest of their foods for their families' Kagome thought sadly. "We wont know until the morning. But even if it doesn't go our way I bet you would try all your might to help these people so I am not to worried" Inuyasha said. Kagome smiled happily and before she could say another word, "no more questions you were suppose to be sleeping a while ago, so sleep wench" Inuyasha growled playfully. Kagome giggled then snuggled closer to Inuyasha, if that was even possible, "goodnight Inuyasha." "Go to sleep wench" Inuyasha said softly with gruffness in his voice. Kagome closed her eyes and went to sleep. Inuyasha stayed awake for a while watching her as she slept before placing a small kiss on her forehead, "goodnight Kagome" he said before he too let the realm of sleep take over.

They made it to the village!

And such a cute moment between them! aawwwweee!

Lol! Please review and tell me what you think!

Ja Ne