Extended Storyline

Please note that this is the first draft of my story. It has not been professionally edited or proofread.

Debris of Echo.
Copyright © 2017. All rights Reserved

●Storyline●

Passing people with empty faces in crowded halls, showing that fake smile of hers, she hid all the stories of every night behind the smile she has mastered in the past couple of years.

Her name is Jade Martin, a 17-year-old girl living life in a mask and pretending to be someone she is not. Consequently, she is there, not having a tad bit of belief or faith in love.

But what happens when a new enigma comes into her life? What happens when that intrigues her?

Ace Jackson; an unsolved mystery. Possessing all the looks and traits girls love, which caused every girl to have her eyes on him. But what if he already had his eyes on someone?

Find out the story of Jade, how she passes the days without love and how her life gets upside down with changes. How will be she able to get rid of the echoes?

A/N:

Pardon me if there is any grammatical or typographical mistakes.

The first few chapters are going to be small as this is my first story.

PLEASE VOTE AND RECOMMEND OTHERS TO READ MY WORK AS THIS IS THE ONLY SOURCE OF INSPIRATION I GET TO WRITE MORE AND MOVE AHEAD WITH THE STORY.

You can make and send me banners in the following social media account inbox. You can also follow for sneak peeks.

 You can also follow for sneak peeks

P.S: I love you guys so much for the reads and votes. I promise that I won't let you guys down.

Love,
Tasmia