Revelations

Nikki POV 

John hasn't been seeing me as much but I get it, he has a fiance and He has a wedding to plan. I won't lie and say It didn't hurt me but all these days, weeks I've been spending with him, I've slowly seen how he is as a man. I admit at first I thought he could care less about me and the baby, which we're hoping is a boy and I think it is..... 

I've never felt this way before at all, not even around Colby, John just makes me feel a type of way, Definitely there has got to be a thousand butterflies whenever he's around. His smile is just Heaven (A/N: Guys comment a heart emoji if you agree cause I DO ) It's the cutest thing ever. His dimples,his ocean blue eyes and his muscles..... can i just say he's perfect???

I can't and won't deny I AM FALLING FOR HIM.

"God Nicole, Stop it, He's soon to be married" I said to myself I know there will never be an us and  guess I just have to stop hoping.

but I still can't stop thinking about him.

John POV 

Today, I have to go with my parents and eve for some wedding planning, I'm not really sure but they said they needed me today and I really just wanted to visit nicole and they baby today, I'm sure I would enjoy more. 

I was about to go in the restaurant where they said we would all meet, when something caught my eye, I had to blink again to see if it was her, I know it's not Nicole, cause Nicole has a belly, and this girl was kind of thin, a bit more black hair. She looked so familiar, I don't know If I had met her before but I feel like....

She looked exactly like Nicole, I wanted to find out who she was, not because I like her, because I wanted to know why they look alike

She looked exactly like Nicole, I wanted to find out who she was, not because I like her, because I wanted to know why they look alike. but before I was able to go to her, Eve came and they kinda saw each other and they started shouting and catching up, I guess they knew each other......

Brie POV 

I knew that John would be here and I knew him because of my sister and of course I had known eve since before and I just wanted to be here to add more fuel to the fire! I saw how confused he looked and well we're twins and god, Nicole didn't even tell him we're twins, or that she had a twin sister.

I was catching up with Eve and stuff and talking about this or that He was just awkwardly standing there. until I said I had to leave and they were going to have lunch. 

I was going home to my soon to be ex-husband, yes soon to be ex because I was forced to marry him by my Parents and Nicole was always their special one and favorite so they had to choose me. But when Nicole got pregnant, I've been their favorite and I'm loving It. In their eyes nicole failed them. 

Life Is really complicated in our family.

Eve POV

I saw Brie at lunch today and I knew why she was here, I know for a fact that she usually eats in her vegan places that she loves but she was here, they serve salads but their best sellers are Steaks, which John and his family enjoys so much. I hired a Private Investigator and John got someone pregnant, I know it's brie's twin sister. I had to hire one because John hasn't been around a lot and he usually disappears somewhere.

Now I know where and I could have my fun with it but first I have to call brie..........

A/N:

SHADY AFFFF hahahaha sorry short chapter but it's kind of a filler, also what do you think Eve is up to? Why is Brianna Involved? How is brianna even involved? and Oh my god Nicole is falling for John (but how can she not right??) HAHAHA anyways new chapter tomorrow and I'll update switch in a few..... anyways 

Love Ya'll