Am I in love with the feeling?

1 week later

John POV

Days after visiting Nicole, I knew that Eve and my family would be back from wedding arrangements and stuff. I was happy I wasn't needed that much but I knew soon I needed to do my part in all of this and I was kinda dreading the idea. The past week I've spent time with Nicole and getting stuff ready like the nursery and I get to read to the baby, which honestly gives me a weird happy vibe. in just a matter of a week, I've felt strange things, I don't know if it's normal.

Like, I would usually stay longer than I should have with Nicole and the baby. She makes me laugh a lot and I've gotten to know her more over the past week.

She says she has a twin sister and I don't think I need to know more, I mean they're twins and they look alike,but she had asked me if her twin could visit the house and I told her, of course since she'll probably always feel lonely and we can't have that. 

I was about to finish up at work when my mother had called me, saying that I needed to be at dinner tonight. Great. I was going to be with nicole and the baby but I guess I have to cancel. 

I mean now that they're back, I'll have to find so many ways to escape from all these things. I know it'll be harder to see nicole and the baby now.

Honestly, she's all I can think about right now, I don't know she brings out something in me that I never knew was there,but I like it though. 

I don't know how I really feel anymore!! the last time I saw her something happened...

FLASHBACK........

I was heading to the house after work, I wanted to check up on nicole and the baby. I brought a ton of food, especially chocolates cause She's been craving a lot right now and she has been telling me of how bad her morning sickness is. 

Soon Nicole would be a month pregnant already and She thinks she looks ugly and disgusting and There was a time where she locked herself in the bathroom until I left and she said she didn't want me to see her in that state, but I don't care she looks gorgeous and even more now that she's starting to have a belly. 

I arrived and she was in a good mood. 

She was reading her baby book. I feel like everytime I visit her she has a new set of baby books and honestly can't blame her She's all alone in this house everyday, but I hired a cleaner to come every week. I wish I could visit her everyday but then everyone would be wondering why I keep dissapearing and I can't have that. for the sake of my family and our reputation,If I get caught and If they learn about nicole, It would be the end of me, actually not only me also Nicole.

I can't have that because hopefully, this thing with Nicole becomes more than what we are now. I've felt things that I haven't felt ever not even for eve. when they first introduced Eve and I saying that we would be married, I tried so hard to love her but nothing. I feel nothing. Eve is no Nicole.

When she saw me she smiled and she hugged me. and I showed her the food and her eyes just grew wide and looked at the food like a hungry tigress who hadn't ate in a week.Without saying nothing she dragged me to the kitchen and she hurriedly got 2 plates and utensils. She served me my usual wine, while she had a glass of milk instead, she wants the baby to be healthy and she has been reading baby books and she's doing these ridiculous yet cute things that she reads from the books.

She immediately started eating and at one point there was a stain of icing above her upper lip and I tried to tell her about it but she didn't understand so I just had to. as I was wiping away the icing, I felt like I couldn't breathe. Like as If my heart stopped but It was still beating, The only thing I could feel was My heart beat,It felt Irregular, as I was staring at her lips.

They looked so soft and It looked like the kind of lips you were dying to kiss, I mean at least for me.

Then She snapped me out of it and without explaining I felt the need to rush to the bathroom (A/N: Not for THAT reason, ya dirty minded people lol {JK} love ya guys) I don't know but my heart was beating so fast. I needed to splash some water on my face. 

Is this it? Am I in love with her? or am I in love with the feeling? ugh sometimes the heart is confusing.............

(A/N) 

Sorry for the short chapter! and I didn't like the ending too but I wanted to get this up as soon as possible. Also watch out for more nena moments in the next chapter ;) I will be updating the switch sometime this week. I am also working on something that's obviously a nena story but I'm having trouble figuring out whether I should make it a short story, a oneshot or an actual story..

Love Ya'll