Confrontations

Nicole POV 

Today I was so scared due to the fact that I would be meeting the father of my baby. I haven't told him that he is a father just that It was urgent. I spoke to his assistant to set up an appointment. 

I showered and groomed myself and changed to my desired outfit of the day

good thing I haven't been showing yet and My clothes still fit me  but I guess In a few weeks I couldn't wear these clothes anymore

I headed to the building where John Cena works, I think it's his company building or his family's. I really don't know. 

I got nervous as I was going up the elevator or that was just probably my baby. I exited the elevator as I went to the front desk which I'm guessing was his assistant,

"Hi!" I said as i tried to catch her attention as she was on the computer probably doing some work. I observed her appearance for a few seconds, she was a brunette like me but what caught my eye the most was the fact that she was wearing a skimpy dress. cleavage and all. I mean i won't judge i love cleavage but this is an office. and of course classic bold red lipstick.

"Hello ma'am how may i help you?" She said finally noticing me. "I have an appointment with Mr.Cena" I said as she started looking at a paper that was attached to a clipboard. "Name?" She asked. "Nicole Garcia" I said as she started going through the names written on the paper

when she found it, she told me to proceed to his office. I started to get really nervous because I really didn't know this man. I couldn't really remember what happened that night,Except for the fact that he got me pregnant.

Every step i took toward his office the more nervous I feel. Until I finally reached the door of his office. I gently knocked so he would know someone was coming in.I opened the door and I saw him there working.

He was too busy to see me as his eyes were on his laptop. I tried clearing my throat to grab his attention and he finally looked up from his laptop. 

"How can I help you?" He asked observing me as his eyes trailed from my face to my whole body. "I have something to tell you" I said "I'm sorry, do i know you?" He asked 

"Yes." I said as he looked confused probably trying to remember where he met me. "Two weeks ago at the bar" I said and he looked like he finally remembered. "I came here to tell you that I'm pregnant" I said and he looked horrified at the news."I'm sorry miss,but that's impossible, I mean how did i even get you pregnant?" He said and i tried to stay calm even though i wanted to slap this man.

"I got pregnant because of your smile" I said and he looked confused again 

( A/N: He has such a cute smile and those dimples tho) 

"wait, so my smile got you pregnant?" He asked kind of laughing "I don't think you can get pregnant from a smile miss" He said still laughing and i got angrier

"Yes" I just said "I remember only was that I was having a drink with my girlfriends,then you smiled at me then I went over to you then the rest is history"  I said and his laughter stopped and now he was serious.

"You can't be pregnant" he said horrified. "I'm sorry but im engaged to be married" He said and I couldn't believe what was happening right now."But here uhm this can maybe help you" He said as he reached for his check book. "I don't need your money" I said as I left tears streaming down my cheeks.

"I don't know what to do" I said to myself as i walked out of that building and into my car.

"I guess it's just you and me baby" I said rubbing my stomach "I know i didn't plan on having you,but i promise I'll be the best mommy you'll ever have" I said smiling while still rubbing my stomach.

(A/N) 

sorry this took longer than usual. I've been really busy also writing for switch and I had to finish other things too.We might hear from john in the next chapter but anyways 

Love Ya'll