She just walked in there,looking all gorgeous.

(A/N: this is the same day Nicole went to see john but  this chapter would be of john and his point of view that day) 

John POV

I woke up to the sound of the unpleasant alarm that occurs when it's 7 in the morning. I got up, showered and changed then headed to breakfast. I went down to grab a cup of coffee and left shortly after I finished my food and coffee. 

As I was getting my car keys and was about to leave, She came in through the door.

My Fiance, was here. "Babe!" she said "What?" I said kind of annoyed because I didn't want to be late for work. "Aren't You going to say goodbye?" She asked "Sorry, Kinda in a rush" I said. 

"But I'll be gone for two weeks!" she said and honestly I couldn't care less. She's probably traveling with my parents and her parents too. I mean they just want it to be the wedding of the century, I guess. I mean they want to make the wedding big for the media and stuff especially now that the Cena companies are partnering with the Torres group of companies. 

Which is why I have a fiance. I mean, I don't hate her but I don't love her either but who am I to disapprove to my family's decision? I guess I just haven't felt what real love feels like. 

Let me tell you this, I've never been in a real relationship before. I know crazy to believe right? but My high-school and college years I was in private school and basically, I was too busy in studies but I wasn't a total nerd, I was captain of the football team. Through out college, my dad started educating me about the family business.

So yeah, My life basically was trying to lift up to my parent's standards and the family business. Sometimes, I wish I lived a normal life but I just think about how my family worked hard to build this business from the ground up.

In the end, It's all I could do to give back to my dad who gave me food to eat and a roof to sleep in all these years.

I just quickly said goodbye and gave her a quick kiss in the cheek and left.

When I got to the office, I started doing work and checking emails when there was a knock on the door but I didn't really pay much attention.

I was still pretty much typing away on my laptop answering some of my emails, when I hear a female clear her throat, I mean I think it's a female due to the fact that the tone wasn't deep.

"How can I help You?" I asked her as my eyes trailed to her, from head to toe. I feel like I know her from somewhere.

I mean those soft brown eyes looked familiar but where had I seen them??

"I have something to tell you" she said and I was still trying to make out where I had seen or met her. " I'm sorry do I know you?" I asked honestly I feel like i do but from where and how and why??

"Yes" she said and Nope still nope I can't remember. "Two weeks ago at the bar" she said and that's when it hit me. I was drunk that night and I remember those soft brown eyes.

FLASHBACK

I had a stressful day at work today and I called up my friend Rob to join me for drinks at the bar.I ordered my usual drink which was hennessy on the rocks.

We were just having our usual conversations when......

She walked in there,looking all gorgeous. I mean i don't know her but damn. 

I was staring at her for about a minute until I noticed rob has been trying to catch my attention. "sorry,what were you saying?" I asked as I was too busy looking at the gorgeous woman who had just walked in and behind her was some of her friends.

"Wanna get wasted?" He asked as he was saying of how much he missed the old me. I mean i was pretty much a drinker in high school and college but It was mostly in parties.

I mean like I said i've never been in a real relationship before it was mainly just a friends with benefits thing or one night stands. 

"Come on man, I mean ever since you took over the company, You've been boring as hell" He said as he put the shot glass full of vodka in front of me. I just drank and soon became shot after shot,drink after drink until Rob passed out and I was laughing by myself. 

I mean I was trying to wake him up but nothing good thing this bar had a sofa type of seat and I helped him there and again he just passed out. 

I ordered one more drink and I tried looking for the gorgeous woman around the bar when I saw her, she was with her friends and they were pretty much almost the same position as my friend was in, passed out drunk.

I smiled at her trying to catch her attention and I successfully had caught her attention.She walked to me and Next thing I knew we were naked in a bathroom stall.....

END OF FLASHBACK

She was telling me that she's pregnant and it was because of what happened and I was honestly horrified. This may ruin mine and my family's reputation. If eve and her family finds out that I got someone pregnant then the partnership and the deal would be off. 

I told her that I was engaged to be married but I tried to offer her money but she declined and walked out without saying anything else.

I then called my assistant,Stacy in. "Yes Sir?" She asked " I need you to give me information about her" I said as she nodded. I wanted to know more about the woman who was carrying my offspring.......

(A/N) 

I love that gif of Nicole so much,she looks so gorgeous there!! Also If You may or may not have seen I posted a prologue to a new story but I won't update it yet though, I decided i'll start after The Switch is done or almost done,which it isn't yet so don't worry. Anyways 

Love Ya'll