Chapter 14

Spencer

"Hey" Alex says as she knocks on my door.

"Hey come in" i smile

"Where's mom?" she asks

"Napping. Why?"

"I want to buy her a nice christmas gift."

"Oh my gosh. Yes we should go now"

"Ok. But i don't know what to get her. She can't keep anything we get her" she sighs

"I know. When im gift shopping i usualw don't think, when i pass the perfect gift for someone it feels right without me thinking if they will like it or not" i say as we walk out of the house and into the car

"Hey, i never got to say this. But im sorry for Alison acting that way"

"It's fine"

"No it's not fine. I really am sorry Alex"

"Don't worry about it" she smiles

------

"Mommy can we shop for all the gifts today?"  mia asks

"Sure baby. We are going to start with a gift for grandma M. Then we have to get one for grandma V."

We spend hours getting gifts for everyone.

Mia picked out gifts for all of her aunts.

It was just a great day spending time with my sister and daughter.

Elissa

"Hello?"

"Elissa" he smiles

"Where are you? It's so bright"

Soon my eyes adjust to the brightness and i notice how pretty it is.

"Can i stay here?"

"That depends on you little one" he says as he kneels beside me

"What do you mean?"

"This could be your home. But it's up to you to make that decison. If you stay here you won't see your family or friends again"

"They don't miss me"

"Oh, you are wrong about that"

Im soon standing outside a door.

"This is a hospital"

"I know. Look over there" he points

I turn around to see Grandma V and M with Aunty Alex and Aunty Melissa. Plus my other aunts, uncles, cousins and Uncle wren.

"Who are they here for? and where's my mommy and daddy?" i ask

"Look"

I turn to the right to see now i am in the room, my mom and dad sitting on the bed, singing and crying to the girl laying there.

I walk closer to see it's me.

"What happened to me?"

"You fell into a deep sleep that only you can wake up from"

"How?"

"You have to find yourself. Right now you are floating around in your brain. You have three options of where to go."

"How do i make my decison?"

"You think of where you want to be. If you want to go home to your family you have to try"

"But how? I tried to sing along but they can't hear"

"But you were doubting. You can't think like they don't love you or anything because that blocks you. If you want to go back you have to think positively. You know how it is back here. You have to except it how it is"

"But what if i want to stay with you?"

"Then you have yow except this for how it is too. It's beautiful yes. But you woule be with me. No friends. No family. You can't see anyone again."

"Why?"

"Because you chose to leave. You can see them. But They won't know you're there"

"So i'll die?"

"Yes. And this is the after life"

"It hurts to stay down there. I don't like the pain" i cry and he hugs me

"I know you don't. But look at their pain. I'll let you in on something. Your mommy and daddy are hurting alot. that baby your mommy was going to have, died. If you go all they have is Mia. And that will break them. They love you and want you with them"

"The baby is gone? How?"

"You have to go back to find out why"

"So if i come back, the pain will be there and i will stutter again?"

"Yes. But you can get rid of the pain like you did to the pain in your stomach"

"That pain isn't fully gone"

"No, but you reduced it and eventually it will be.gone. same for your other pain"

"Ok. I think i know what i want to do"

"You sure?"

"Yes" i smile before i hug him "Thank you. Your home is beautiful. And Thank you for talking to me. The other guy was mean and scary"

"Anytime Elissa. Whenever you need to talk to me. I'm not that far away." he smiles as he kisses my forehead.

I have to do What's best for me now.

--------

Very short ik

This is just a filler